Discussion: Trump: 'Excellent Preliminary Meeting' With Schumer, 'Making Progress'

Women’s march is tomorrow, for good measure. Trump is stuck in DC with a giant crowd of angry women AGAIN.

5 Likes

What’s in the House amendment?

Might be a good thing to know, doncha think?

3 Likes

Hmmm.

ETA House amendment to Senate Amendment?

1 Like

Behold the madness of King Donald!

1 Like

I’m sure you meant one year, but I really liked this better.

5 Likes

Sooooo no bigly display of military might and hardware? He be so jellin"

2 Likes

I’m sure Kelly has scheduled six hours of executive time so Trump can play Call of Duty.

1 Like

I wonder what would happen if instead of the pussyhats they all wore Ivanka masks and carried C’ville tiki torches?

2 Likes

This is SOP for Republicans. Josh is right, Republicans will own this shutdown just like they did the others. There was no reason for this to happen. GOP incompetence brought us to this point. The majority is not going to change their minds about this administration over this, it is baked in.

3 Likes

And one of those angry women is his wife. Talk about national humiliation. Jeez. Spanky really stepped in it this time.

3 Likes

And with Chiselin’ Trump, it’s a YUUUUUGE waist.

1 Like

Separate bedrooms, a child she (by all accounts) truly loves, and all the wine the WH kitchen staff can haul in with both hands. Melania can take care of Melania.

Trumpian adjectives - the definitive list:
Excellent
Sad
Shithole

1 Like

I understand that he often lies about watching TV.

Oooooh! Chiselin’ Trump just loves the way he talks!

2 Likes

Anybody else envision this ending with a scenario involving Sam Birdwater and Monty Rushmore?

1 Like

Or else they come to an agreement (with or without his help, most likely without) and he gets to crow about his awesome deal-making skills, on the one-year anniversary of American Carnage. That’s what I think this whole kabuki theater is all about.

2 Likes

Guaranfruckingteed. Not a word or syllable. And he picked up “excellent” from his health report.

2 Likes

Because he wants to prove the president of Mexico wrong.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available