Discussion: Trump Ends Interview When Asked About Being Called 'Racist' And Sexist (VIDEO)

2 Likes

Can’t help but notice the juxtaposition of Trumps remarks with the BP ad on “virtual reality”. Is there a connection?

Inquiring minds want to know…!

I think Donnie is beginning to wake up to the fact that this isn’t all just a game anymore.

I also see Donnie Jr is beginning to spout the family stance on their Biggest Loser: “presidency would be step down for dad”!!!???

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hold on, hold on, I’ll be okay, once I get my breath back from that laugh attack…

18 Likes

This year’s Republican autopsy will be done on a thoroughly decomposed corpse.

18 Likes

Rasmussen just came out – the poll – we’re three up nationwide

If Rasmussen says you’re up three, then you’re down five.

10 Likes

Can’t take the heat in the kitchen – heat from the fire that Donald started.

6 Likes

Boy, his eyes were puffy. He was crying or screaming yesterday.

3 Likes

"Well I think they are doing themselves a tremendous disservice. We’re actually up substantially in Ohio.

"We’re doing fantastically well in Ohio and Rasmussen just came out – the poll – we’re three up nationwide, and IBJ just came out and we’re one up and that was the most accurate poll of the season last year.

Here are Portman’s numbers.

I’d type more, but I’m still ticked off that he will likely be back in DC in '17.

1 Like

If you’re not going to believe polls anymore, Rasmussen would be a good place to start.

21 Likes

Holy jeez… He looks and is acting like it’s a funeral. Is that a defeated man, or what? Wow.

1 Like

He’s speaking at his own wake. SAD!

7 Likes

Thin skinned. No stamina. No resilience. Doesn’t have a presidential look.

5 Likes

You can add “coward” to the long list of pejoratives this man has earned. He is so insecure he can’t deal with anyone challenging his view of the world. Buh-bye, Donnie.

4 Likes

proving once again Cheeto Donnie is well able to handle difficult questions with grace and aplomb…

3 Likes

Delusional to the end.

Anybody else notice the music in the background?

“You Can’t Always Get What You Want” :smile:

1 Like

You know what your problem is, Donnie Boy?

4 Likes

Nasty woman. That reporter was such a nasty woman!

1 Like

What the hell happened in Ohio? Why has Strickland fallen so far behind?

I’m pretty sure the least racist people I’ve met don’t have a record of discrimination against renting to blacks.

3 Likes

Though I have an idea, this Cleveland.com article from Sept. about the race says it better than I could.

Please remember that Strickland was down seven during that time.