Discussion: Trump Dismisses Concerns On 'Respect' For Putin: US Isn't 'So Innocent' Either

2 Likes

The eloquence, the depth and thought of these two brilliant minds together! How does this get any better?

1 Like

And we kinda have to watch. Which is a new entertainment model, viewers having less and less choice. Ratings up, way up.

Is anyone else receiving those random error messages? The system seems to be s-l-o-w and randomly tells me there was an error (usually when I “Like” a comment).

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure giving aid and comfort to the enemy is just about the textbook definition of High Crimes and Misdemeanors.

9 Likes

He argues that Americans should feel free to be as bad as the LCD nation. That’s his basic rationale for destroying the ‘constraints’ imposed by the international system.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s probably the NSA intercepts of all the liberal media that Trumpkins ordered.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t put it past him and them.

Oh, I fully expect that the white supremacists running the FBI have their dossiers building on anything perceived to be anti-trumpkins.

5 Likes

Trump was trying to say:

Only the US (Truman) has used nuclear weapons and murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children.

He was saying the US military is larger than the rest of the world’s military combined and the US occupies more countries than Russia.

Trump was saying because we have guns all over the place, that we have over 35,000 gun related deaths per year and no other nation that is not at war comes close to this.

The US is a culture of guns and bombs - period!

A statement like this, should concern every RepubliCANT serving in the 115th Congress. This sounds like the talk of TREASON, to me!

5 Likes

Totally agree, whether that President is Republican or Democratic.

3 Likes

Keep the 25th amendment foremost in your mind. I hope Congress is actively researching that amendment to get the procedures involved well in mind.

1 Like

"“Well, many people have come out and said I’m right,” Trump replied. “You know that.”

“I know, but you’ve got to have data to back that up,” O’Reilly said."

This is so insidious. O’Reilly basically affirms what Trump just said (which is false), and then makes a legitimate point about data to bolster his own (O’Reilly’s) credibility.

3 Likes

I know for a fact they’ve got a file on me. Some years back, I happened to make some rather nasty comments about a certain former Texas governor … quite gross, actually. From that time on (for years), I would always get this clicking sound on all my phone calls. There were a few other things, as well. They learned that (physically) I’m harmless but can be mean. LOL. Let Donnie’s people reopen my file. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It seemed like at least half of last night’s sketches were related to Chiselin’ Trump’s presidency. Now, if only they can book Pussy Riot as the musical act…

2 Likes

Can I believe what I’m hearing? Trump “apologizing” for America! I thought we were “exceptional.”

3 Likes

Iraq? Isn’t that where we dropped the ball and didn’t steal all of their natural resources? You can’t be badass if you lack the balls to steal every country blind at every opportunity.

5 Likes

Well, our history since WWII shows that are not a peace-yearning nation and we are thugs. And we support thugs. And we arm thugs.

Truth hurts.

And about half the country that votes agree with and support that.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available