Discussion: Trump Directs Administration To Reunite Children Separated From Parents

2 Likes

Is anyone except for the diminishing “base” fooled by the Dotard’s lies?

ETA - I fear this will continue to be his MO— making a horrifying policy change, blaming the resultant chaos on Obama, then reversing the policy, again blaming the democrats. All to make a thin slice of bigoted white supremacists continue to worship His Idiocy.

27 Likes

Isn’t this being for it before you were against it?

What a fucking hypocrite.

14 Likes

Round and round and rounds she goes, where the custody spinning wheel ends, nobody knows!

4 Likes

Yikes. Un pueblo unido jamĂĄs serĂĄ vencido. Ground & pound, ground & pound.

5 Likes

Spread it !

40 Likes

If “court-ordered loopholes” prevent families from being detained together and “lead to family separation,” and if Trump’s Retreat™ directs “HHS, DHS and DOJ to work together to keep illegal immigrant families together,” then Trump is openly violating a court order and has just decreed himself to be above the law.

11 Likes

Link?

You can dowload it (right click- save as …in Chrome at least …)

Trump returned to a exhaustive talking point that “Democrats and court-ordered loopholes” prevent families from being detained together and “lead to family separation, no matter how you cut it.”

Trump is the anti-Solomon.

He would’ve gleefully cut the baby in half.

And then claimed that his hands were tied by "Edomites and Sanhedrin-ordered loopholes”.

34 Likes

Whoa!

But wait, that’s too much confusing logic…

Ah, thanks— using the iPad.

1 Like

I’ve never said this before, I don’t think: I earnestly and wholeheartedly wish the Trump administration all the very best of luck in achieving what Trump says they have been directed to do.

Man, that felt weird.

17 Likes

Trump directs administration to reunite children separated from parents… if you can find them, that is.

17 Likes

good luck!

1 Like

And feed half of the baby to Stephen Miller.

11 Likes

Does Pence’s expression ever change? I know he’s trying his best to look presidential and serious, but the bland blankness keeps winning out.

10 Likes

All of the bile spewing forth from him could be rendered more sensibly thus: “I have this fantasy that I can actually realize my white nationalist principles, or at least those of them that are convenient for me at the moment, so this ‘zero tolerance’ jazz was what we came up with. Unfortunately there are laws and other crap like that which (currently) prevent me from ordering all immigrants of whatever age into jail indefinitely. I really don’t care if families are together or not as long as they’re in jail. Makes me look tough, and I like tough.”

4 Likes

Use the touchpad and click on “View Image” or “Copy Image Location.”

1 Like

The damage has been done. It’s just another topic to be used in Democratic ads this fall: Shitgibbon administration loses babies it seized from nursing mothers at the border.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available