Sen. Tom Cotton (R-IA)
Ummmm Matt (and Josh)…Tom Cotton is from the ‘drive through’ state (you know Arkansas).
I wonder which lion does he pilot?
He’s from Arkansas…
[/quote]
Don’t rub it in…
Yep, I can see the picture now

Trump: “It will end in a
beautiful picturebunker with Blondi and the Goebbels children!”
Fixed.
TRMS 3-8-17
The Thickening Plot… a new Real reality program.
This is Trump Care, it’s minority Donny’s creation. No one who is not a loser can critisize it.
While there, will Trumpzilla be whining about how the generals failed him?
Trump (to Ryan): “Not the father, not the father, you’re the father, you’re the father.”
I can’t wait for the weekend. What will the new lunacy be?
“Nancy Ppelosi pput a voodoo curse on me.”
“Hillary slippped drugs in my Nescafe.”
“Anyone who calls it ‘Trumpcare’ will be depported.”
“Ppaul Ryan is an Obama holdover. Sad!”
“I thought there was an ObamaBug in the bathroom of the oval office, but it turned out to be a plug-in air-fresher/nightlight he left for me!!!”
“Beautiful”….just like the photo of Donnie attached to this story. Some ugly fluff loosely anchored to total bullshit.
Hey, it’s an improvement over what he said yesterday:
“This will be a plan where you can choose your doctor, and this will be a plan where you can choose your plan. And you know what the plan is. This is the plan. It’s a complicated process, but actually it’s very simple, it’s called good health care.”


