Discussion: Trump Dings Clinton For Parade Of 'Not Very Hot' Celeb Supporters

1 Like

Rallies are more important than votes to trump.
He looked at the crowd and claimed crowd size at a rally is a bigger deal than most anything else. Trump also said Hillary doesn’t do rallies.

16 Likes

And now the question is… Who are you talking about Trump? and then its all the negative press on saying that about X or Y celebrity. But hey if you want to call Cher ugly iam sure that will gain you… no votes.

8 Likes

Clint Eastwood: Empty chairs are prettier than these liberal celebs.

6 Likes

Yeah, celebrities whose careers are red hot … like Scott Baio. :laughing:

47 Likes

Women’s Outreach! It never stops!

21 Likes

Zing!

1 Like

Shallow and obnoxious is no way to go through life, son.

36 Likes

Yet somehow HO has reached his 70s just like that (the whole time).

4 Likes

Beyonce, DiCaprio, Jay Z, Clooney, Streep, etc. has beens. Baio, Sabato, Crazy Ass Sheila from The Young & The Restless, so A List they’re not even on the D List.

37 Likes

That’s it. The man is no longer just confused. Now, he is deranged. When he starts to tell us about the hot celebrities from his youth, who used to wear onions on their belt, we will know it’s time for the trip to Happy Valley Farm.

27 Likes

Some lady named Streep or something was at the convention too, I’m sure of it. Been in a couple of pictures if I remember correctly.

ETA Oops Plucky mentioned her already. Well, no harm in mentioning Meryl Streep twice.

38 Likes

Maybe Trump should think about gettin’ a thicker set of glasses.

5 Likes

Don’t forget Katy Perry, my own “teen-age dream”.

15 Likes

A few words for HO: Cher, Oscar, Moonstruck and Anna Wintour, who sells schmates

7 Likes

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s526x395/14034720_10153949554372098_5421876794007341077_n.jpg?oh=9c54485a8b55d14a2ad4ae7d28324ad7&oe=585E4C9D

48 Likes

Don’t forget – his protesters are also more enthusiastic than the ones who protest Hillary! He’s got the best protesters. YUGE!!!

8 Likes

I was wondering how long it would take him to come out with a comment like this.

8 Likes

tRump’s really going to start reeling in the women’s vote with comments like this. The man is a genius in the wordsmithing department.

6 Likes

This is too stupid to even bother commenting on.

I’m not going waste the brain cells coming up with a good riposte…

18 Likes