Discussion: Trump Denies Rising White Nationalism, Says It's 'Small Group Of People'

2 Likes

Here’s the shovel…

Start digging!!

26 Likes

Trump Denies Rising White Nationalism

Of course he did.

…again.

27 Likes

“Trump Denies Rising White Nationalism, Says It’s ‘Small Group Of Very Fine People’.”

Fixed.

42 Likes

For once, Donnie-Boy, you’re right. It is a small group of people. And that’s why you’re going down to ignominious defeat next year.

15 Likes

The friends and relatives of those killed in New Zealand can console themselves all the death and suffering was caused by a member of but a small minority of people.

22 Likes

It’s really a gift, to be able to violate both the Laws of Holes in that few words.

7 Likes

In other news, Hitler denies rising anti-semitism in post WWI Germany.

20 Likes

Trump Denies Rising White Nationalism, Says It’s ‘Small Group Of People’

Group of people with small hands, maybe.

9 Likes

when will the nightmare be over?

17 Likes

Trump is an unrepentant liar.

10 Likes

Via cnn.com:

17 min agoPresident Trump on white nationalism: Not a rising threat around the world From CNN’s Kevin Liptak President Trump said Friday he does not see white nationalism as a rising threat around the world. “I
don’t really. I think it’s a small group of people that have very, very
serious problems, I guess. If you look what happened in New Zealand,
perhaps that’s the case. I don’t know enough about it yet…But it’s
certainly a terrible thing," Trump said.He was asked
about the topic after a shooter in New Zealand killed at 49 people,
leaving behind a manifesto with white nationalist writing.Trump said he had not seen the manifesto.

Near 50 dead from one guy in 15 minutes.
trump says “not a rising threat”
Donald, this is the result of your words dude. You enabled this to happen and you revel in this sort of violence we have seen it at your rallies. So here is my rejoinder:

FUCK YOU DONALD AND FUCK YOUR AUTHORTARIANISM

OK I feel the need toi go do something constructive. Like work in my garden so I don’t kill my computer.

36 Likes

Don’t delude yourself. There’s a few million people in this country that would walk into a mosque and do the same damned thing if they thought they could escape responsibility and walk back into work Monday morning as if nothing had happened.

8 Likes

He’s got an out.

White Nationalism only occurs in New Zealand.

And Normay.

5 Likes

White Nationalists?

“I think it is a small group of people."
"I don’t know enough about it yet. They are just learning about the person and people involved.”

The entire globe knows it was a white Nationalist racist anti-Jew anti-muslim.
Why is POTUS the only one in the world who does not know this?
He is a white Nationalist racist anti-Jew anti-muslim.

11 Likes

Those ‘small group of people’ are his people.

11 Likes

And Oklahoma City in 1995.

7 Likes

Does anyone believe Trump would say the same if it was a Muslim that killed 49 people in a church?

22 Likes

Gotta give him credit. Three years since the escalator, and he’s still setting records for most disgusting and extreme thoughts and words, often several times a day.

Most of us would have run out of material eons ago.

23 Likes

Arden ain’t havin’ it.

31 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available