Discussion: Trump Denies 'Conversation' With Secret Service Over '2nd Amendment People'

1 Like

He’s the lyingest liar that ever lied.

29 Likes

ROFLMAO
The Drumpfster Fire strikes again…

8 Likes

And we’re supposed to believe him over the statement issued by a government agency? Yeah, right. You can practically see that his pants are on fire. I’m getting sick of his weak denials, outright lies and ceaseless bullying. Grow up, old man! You’re supposed to act like a 70-year old, not a child arguing on the playground. A spoiled child, running around in expensive suits. Just goes to show you don’t need any intelligence to make money, just a rich father to leave you a large inheritance. Ludicrous.

29 Likes

Reuters later reported that a government official told the outlet the Secret Service never “formally” spoke to Trump’s ampaign about the comment.

I believe that a “formal” conversation would have involved Trump being taken into custody, so yes, I can believe that the Secret Service hasn’t gone that far. I suspect it’s been something more like a few friendly, cautionary chats with top staffers about how they damn well better rein in their boss.

49 Likes

Were his tiny, adorable fingers crossed when he said that?

18 Likes

So he just seemed naturally chastened, cowed, abased as his jibberish meandered along familiar, haunted pathways this afternoon?

8 Likes

At least he’s keeping the story of his communication ineptitude in the news.

22 Likes

This just turned my mood around.
Please, please contradict the secret service. This will go as well as the Khans.
The country so far still respects the secret service for their sacrifice and their record of being non partisan.
This POS contradicts the secret service. Sweeeet!

22 Likes

So the Secret Service can’t be trusted? is that what we’re supposed to take from his denial?
This is an absurdity. The campaign will take the “no formal conversation” to mean “no conversation” and we will soon be hearing that this proves how mistreated he is by the media.
It doesn’t really matter what they claim. True believers will trust him, and the rest of the world already knows that he is a liar.

25 Likes

Trump Denies ‘Conversation’ With Secret Service Over ‘2nd Amendment People’.

If you’re denying, you’re losing:

• I’m not a Russian agent.
  • I don’t hate Gold Star mothers.
  • I didn’t talk to the Secret Service after calling for my opponent’s assassination.

The well truly is bottomless.

Please proceed, Mr. Trump…

53 Likes

I hope he starts railing against his detail…“Stupid…they don’t know how to run downstairs and get a simple large cream with heavy Truvia…They don’t know what they’re doing…Jeesch.”

13 Likes

Let us now speak of Mrs. Trumpet the Third who knows from communication ineptitude. She’d better bail his fat ass out or it’s “to the moon, Mellie.” h/t Jackie Gleason.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump says his wife Melania will hold a news conference in the coming weeks to address press speculation that she may have entered the United States to work illegally.

12 Likes

Don’t hold your breath, darlink…

7 Likes

And so the story continues into at least another day because this alleged Svengali of the media cannot, under any circumstances, even when it would benefit him greatly, keep his fucking mouth shut.

44 Likes

You know…it’s beautiful!

7 Likes

Ooh, if we could only figure out a way where he is forced to insist “I am not a witch” ! :smiling_imp:

17 Likes

Man tried to scale Trump Tower today because he heard when he got to the top there’d be a free taco bowl waiting (courtesy of Twitter).

23 Likes

It probably wasn’t a “formal” conversation… it was probably more like one of his details’s bosses taking him aside, taking off his earpiece, giving him the sunglasses-on staredown, and whispering to him to knock it off already.

8 Likes

Or maybe it wasn’t the NFL.