Discussion: Trump Denies Carroll Sexual Assault Accusation By Claiming 'She's Not My Type'

I’m pretty sure a sexual predator doesn’t really have much of a ‘type’

64 Likes

“I’ll say it with great respect:“

Why start now?

28 Likes

She’s a complainer! Don’t like that type.

4 Likes

Assuming (just for the moment) Trump is telling the truth about her not being his “type,” had E. Jean Carroll actually been his type, would he feel justified in raping her?

Of course, coming back to reality, I have little doubt that Ms. Carroll was raped as she describes. Trump is never to be trusted.

41 Likes

“Number one, she’s not my type. Number two, it never happened,”

Which raises the question, “what type does he usually rape?”

65 Likes

Just a follow up, Mr. President. Describe, then, your preferred type of sexual assault victim.

40 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen: The World’s Most Self-Destructive, Politically Tone-Deaf Individual Ever!

9 Likes

E. Jean Carroll’s two friends have confirmed, on the condition of anonymity, that she told them at the time it happened that Trump assaulted her.

Here is my question. What kind of friend lets another friend go out in public with a rape accusation against the President of the United States, but then refuses to come forward and be named? I realize is won’t be easy. I realize that coming forward will be enormously costly for them. Yet isn’t that what is required at this moment?

7 Likes

Hmmm. Lotta David Pecker types orbiting around the Trumpmatter body.

20 Likes

“stating that “she’s not my type” on Monday.”

Not a good start in defense of your character. It will be presumed that he carries a ten point, laminated checklist to review when meeting any given woman.

1 Like

Obviously, he was coached to preface his lies with that. You know…to “woo” the “weaker-sex” vote…

2 Likes

Thing is…he is lying. She most definitely fit the “type” that Trump is attracted towards. Thin, willowy blonde.

Melania is the one who doesn’t really fit the mode.

And yeah, I’ll never get over the creepist revelation from Stormy Daniels…they he told her she reminded him of his daughter…Ivanka being a “type” that matches up to his attractions pretty much spot on.

22 Likes

Trump prefers women who don’t speak out about him sexually assaulting them.

8 Likes

One who doesn’t tell anyone.

11 Likes

Old news, but I repeat,

“I have my coat on.”
So what?

“I have my wife standing next to me”
Relevance?

“I didn’t know her husband, but he was a newscaster”,
So you did know this guy’s occupation even though you did not know him?

“I have no idea who she is, none whatsoever.”
At the very least, you knew she was married to the newscaster you didn’t know, but knew.
You also didn’t know Stormy Daniels, and many others. Remember?

15 Likes

He is nothing but a sexual predator. Justice cannot come soon enough for me and most women and men.

18 Likes

Why, because she had a pulse, you necrophiliac freak?

And could you know her type if you never met her?

11 Likes

Not to mention smaller and easily overpowered.

6 Likes

Hasn’t he used this defense before? With one or two or twenty of the 20+ women who have come forward with assault charges?

13 Likes