Discussion: Trump Demands Apology From Clinton Over ISIL Recruiting Comments (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #244004

You can tell he’s not used to being attacked, it took him 2 days to demand an apology.

Thin skinned fucker ain’t seen nothin’ yet.

33 Likes

Piss off, Donald. The average Dem pom-pom girl could kick your spray-tanned wide ass. You’re going to get destroyed in the general.

13 Likes

I am surprised how they quickly they took the bait. Can’t imagine that this was not a planned attack from the Clinton campaign. I guess big ego doesn’t really equate with big learning skills.

21 Likes

I think the same. The Clintons know what is out there and what isn’t. This is another invitation to Donald to bring his favorite checker set to the chess match.

15 Likes

I found it amusing he mentioned Whitewater… most people under 50 will have no idea what that even means.

17 Likes

Lessee—corporate lawyer, First Lady, senator, Secretary of State, OK, I’m thinking Hillary has some experience dealing with big egos. She’ll have him dancing like a marionette.

26 Likes

I thought he said he was glad that ISIS used video of him.

13 Likes

This is an excellent example of Trump’s insanity. On one hand he demands an appology while at the same time he doesn’t care if Isis is using his speeches to recruit more terrorists.

11 Likes

…and that he wouldn’t stop saying it.

He’s going to get slaughtered and there will be blood.

8 Likes

Hey Donald guess what the people in N.J. demand an apology from you, so get cracking because there is a long line behind them.

5 Likes

Why demand an apology? I thought your words are tough and right and show strength!

Only wussies apologize or demand apologies. Are you turning into a wussy, Mr. Trump?

18 Likes

Can’t wait to see how ugly this gets. Chelsea is up next. Followed by the Big Dog’s peccadilloes.

Monday Morning Bonanza!

BOOYAH!

2 Likes

He is proud of what he said and yet he wants Hillary to apologize for his remarks, he’s got gall, I’ll give him that.

5 Likes

This is hilarious. People in Trump’s pricey Chicago building refer to it only by its address. They hate him.

3 Likes

Agreed. Clinton’s people are testing Trump.

7 Likes

You assume his supporters are capable of putting two thoughts together, much less detect the discrepancy between said two thoughts…

5 Likes

Hey Donald ! You silver spoon frat boy. Go Fuck yourself

4 Likes
don't apologize.. it's a sign of weakness... Jethro Gibbs quoting John Wayne

it’s interesting that Donnie Dipstick’s first line of defense always seems to be ‘s/he is a liar’

4 Likes

I didn’t realize that Trump was a whiner.

3 Likes