Venezuela has Brown People. am I right?
President Intellectually Coherent is also talking to China´s leader, and having back channel discussions with North Korea.
I´m happy he´s doing so, but please spare us the crap about caring about democracy.
ETA: There´s a nice article in The Nation about the US´ commitment to Democracy.
The Pentagon Has a Small Coup Problem: The Department of Defense has trained more than a hundred foreign militaries that went on to stage coups in their home countries.
By Nick TurseTwitter
Maduro’s mistake was that he didn’t go to the right vendor to rig his election. Now that vendor (or at least his surrogate in the White House) is going to teach him a lesson about brand loyalty.
These sentences don’t belong in the same paragraph, but Orange seems to make sense of them. Something to do with making war on people who are suffering.
“Venezuela is not very far away and the people are suffering and they’re dying,” Mr. Trump said. “We have many options for Venezuela, including a possible military option if necessary.”
But the best part is that between “locked and loaded” and the promise to "strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger. . . " Oh, wait, that’s Quentin Tarantino. Still, we’re off Russia, collusion, kleptocracy, investigations, the EPA being dismantled right under our noses, feckless son-in-law, so from a certain perspective it’s all good.
"Civility is not a sign of weakness, and sincerity is always subject to proof." – John F. Kennedy
Invading Venezuela would be safer than either Iran or DPRK.
“I love animals, that’s why I like to kill 'em.”
–Bruce in Monty Python Mosquito Hunting sketch
Don’t forget rich.
“Not very far away” means he just found it on a map.
“People are suffering and dying” means someone just told him about the chaotic situation there.
And as for “military option” on the table, well, that’s like having coffee in the morning for most people.
I don’t think Bob Mueller is distracted.
And they talk Mexican (it all sounds the same).
Regardless, you have to look at the upside. Watch the Shock & Awe from your patio at Trump Hotel Aruba. Special rates apply because I can say this, tourism is going to go up like tenfold with the expenditure of no money,
Insider tip: The word on the street is DT instructed his blind trust to go long on Halliburton. DT will not repeat the mistake we made in Iraq. This time we’re going to take the oil.
shorter Trump: “dictatorship for me not for thee” 
Pentagon has burst that hot air balloon for now.
I guess Venezuela had replaced Iraq in the Axis of Evil.
Caracas is 2060 miles from Washington DC. Venezuela hasn’t been on the map for years. There’s only so much room on the map and Venezuela had to make way for Burkina Faso. As soon as Trumpler incinerates NoKo, Venezuela is first on the short list, followed by North Dakota.
He is truly unbelievable. There is nothing hopeful about the future with him in power. I’m not a catrastrophist, but when he creates such unbalance, in our country and in the world, I am frightened.
Ninety nine point nine percent of all the species that have occurred on Earth have gone extinct.
There. I thought you needed a cheerup.
More bullshit strongarm real-estate tactics. Maybe he should make other leaders wait in the reception area too, and have the receptionist tell him you’re in a meeting all day. That’ll really bring about democratic reforms.