Discussion: Trump Dances On The Grave Of The Weekly Standard

Yet another example of Donald Trump being right for all the wrong reasons. Fuck the Weekly Standard and fuck Bill Kristol, the man who was wrong about absolutely everything and who should have been tried, convicted and executed at The Hague for his part in American war crimes in Iraq and Afghanistanā€¦

13 Likes

ā€œTrump Dances Pretends to Pee on Grave of Weekly Standard, Showers Himself Insteadā€

Fixed

20 Likes

'ā€¦competing viewpoints, principled conservative, loyal oppositionā€¦ yadda, yadda, yadda.

War-mongering, Palin-slurping Kristol absolutely deserves this.

Every fucking bit. (sorry/not sorry, Josh)

13 Likes

Just in case you were wondering, Donald Trump is still an asshole.

21 Likes

So sayeth the failed president. Right now heā€™s still running on his own fumes, but I cannot wait till the day when he is irrefutably exposed and this word he loves to lob around so much is used every single day to describe him and every single one of his policies.

11 Likes

Two Scoops, Iā€™d venture to say the number of your flying monkeys who have a rough idea what the Weekly Standard was about is roughly in the low two figures. The number who wish you wouldnā€™t reveal yourself to be a petty, nasty little odd-shaped prick is higher. Thatā€™s provable. But carry on. This kind of thing is very constructive and will bring you to a much better place very soon, Iā€™m sure.

9 Likes

Ouch! This really cuts deep, because when it comes to being ā€œflat brokeā€ and ā€œout of businessā€, four-bankruptcies Don is quite the expert. At least the Weekly Standard isnā€™t the target of multiple felony investigations.

19 Likes

His lack of class and dignity inspire me to dance on his grave once Trump gets what he so richly deserves.

13 Likes

Soā€¦this is the guy apparently so busy with his job that we canā€™t get on with a proper indictment and trial? I think there are preschoolers with a bigger ā€œto doā€ list.

10 Likes

Yup heā€™s projecting again.

11 Likes

Just eating themselves. I have to wonder when the they implode.

6 Likes

Anyone who thinks notPrez wrote this tweet himself - while properly spelling the word ā€œprognosticatorā€ - needs to be struck on the head with a tackhammerā€¦

13 Likes

If only the Weekly Standard had sought embezzled soviet lootings sooner, or fronted as a Putin puppet.

3 Likes

Websters again

Odious : arousing or deserving hatred or repugnance

As in Donald Trump is an odious, little man.

If you stepped on his foot by accident, you will have wished you actually stepped in dog mess instead.

3 Likes

Individual 1 reminds me of a quote from Alfred (Michael Cain) in Batman:
ā€œSome men just want to watch the world burnā€.

THAT is who Individual 1 is.

5 Likes

Twitler and Hitler.

When the world was closing in, Hitler (with a ā€œwinningā€ smile on his face) sent 15 year-old boys East with panzerfausts (one shot only) to fight against Russian talks.

Both of 'em take ā€œwinsā€ when they can get 'em.

3 Likes

That was the ever-wrong John Judis who wrote the edblog piece. I expect Josh does have somewhat similar views (albeit with less of a rose-colored view of the past than Judis), but everyone holding up the Weekly Double Standard as the exemplar of sane conservatism is a bit much.

5 Likes

Anymore, thatā€™s such a contradiction in terms that I canā€™t perceive any meaning in it.

2 Likes

Honestly, my friendā€™s 18 month old baby does more in a day.

Just what I was going to say. Thereā€™s no way he knows what the hell prognosticator means. And he would have said, ā€œMay it rest in piece.ā€

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available