Discussion: Trump Considers Hiring Kobach, Cuccinelli As New 'Immigration Czar'

1 Like

At least if he hires Kobach we might see an end to millions and millions of illegal Mexican immigrants voting in our Federal elections for President.

11 Likes

Only the best racists.

27 Likes

Kobach is possibly the second stupidest man in America, so sure, why not? It fits.

Has Kobach completed his legal training course he was ordered to take?

33 Likes

Congress isn’t even taking up immigration reform but there’s supposed to be an immigration czar??? Is this to take the heat off of Ilsa, She Wolf Nielsen?

18 Likes

This will make good for much fun:

Trump is soon to be tweeting “I told you so.”

3 Likes

Trump didn’t seem to like his job for a while there, but he’s finally figuring out how to have some fun with it.

12 Likes

See. I told you it was impossible for the Toadglans badministration to “lower the bar.”

15 Likes

Besides hiring Kobach to work on border issues, Trump announced he is bringing El Chapo on board to lead the EPA, David Duke to head up minority outreach, and letting Mike Pence to be an envoy to the Gay community.

18 Likes

Kobach would lat no longer than three Scarrmuccis.

He would try to steal headlines - and thus suck some of Trump’s media coverage.

12 Likes

May I assume there will be a great hew and cry over the President appointing yet another policy adviser who enjoys a position of power and authority in the administration and yet has not been subjected to vetting and confirmation by the U.S. Senate? Particularly from the GOP and their brethren on the right? To wit, https://preview.tinyurl.com/y2fasvbg.

I will brook no protests about likely hypocrisy and will expect that the republicans act with honor and decency…

4 Likes

Honestly, for any other administration this would be an April Fool’s joke…I mean, pick the worst, most racist people you can to manage immigration? For the Trump administration, it’s just another day…too bad the Trump administration isn’t just one big prank.

15 Likes

“It has yet to be decided whether the post would be housed within the Department of Homeland Security or the White House.”

I suggest the new post be housed near the border … in a cage.

10 Likes

1 Like

I’m all in favor of this. Kobach’s first appearance before a House Committee could be comedy gold.

14 Likes

“Trump is considering two potential candidates: Former Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach and former Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli — both far-right conservatives with strong views on immigration.”

“Sources say Kobach is the early favorite, having presented Trump with a novel plan to ‘send immigrant families to the countryside, where they can roam free, play fetch all day, and finally be happy,’ while Cuccinelli remains a distant second, after insisting merely that ‘Santa prefers Doritos and beer to cookies and milk’.”

10 Likes

A Confederacy of Assholes! That’s the Trump administration!

10 Likes

“strong views on immigration” more like “white-supremacist views” or at the very least “hard-line right-wing views”

7 Likes

LOL…of course he is

2 Likes

Asshole is Trump’s base.

6 Likes