Discussion: Trump Company Sued For Racial Discrimination By Black Doctor

Once the MF is impeached & out of office, I suspect we’ll see an erasure of Trump like nothing we’ve seen since ancient Egypt.

4 Likes

Would be funny if it were not so.
You’re not making this up are you?

I don’t think this is entirely correct. It is my understanding that Futerfas is the General Counsel of the Trump Organization. He may have done things in the past, and he’s not really DJTJ’s “lawyer” except in his capacity as GC of the Trump Organization with DJTJ being an “officer” of that privately held family mob business.

No. Tis all true.

3 Likes

Overjoyed to know he has a lawyer that specializes in defending mobsters. Good luck to that attorney trying to work with someone that knows more and better than he does.

2 Likes

From Wiki.

Alan Futerfas (born 1961) is a criminal defense attorney, who has worked with the US President’s son, Donald Trump Jr. He has also worked on several cases that have been reported to involved organised crime families, including the New York Mafia and Mafia hitman Gregory Scarpa. Futerfas has represented many accused individuals in white collar and cyber crime cases as well. Among these were Nikita Kuzmin. Another individual he represented was one of those accused of stealing from JPMorgan Chase in 2014.

@zillacop @tf82

4 Likes

Looks like he’ll be in excellent hands and for that we’re all so thankful. Hope the attorney has luck in getting paid, it’s no secret about Don the Stiffer.

2 Likes

This article needs proofreading.

1 Like

Though that story addresses his (and others) dilemma, unless she says otherwise, I’m still gonna believe that Trump’s celebrity outweighed any complaints/problems.

Every new law suit that makes Trump spend his millions (not billions) on lawyers to defend him in court is a good thing. Go at him!

2 Likes

His celebrity will always be with us, no matter what happens to him politically. The media made him a star, and unless they cure their addiction to him they’ll keep shoving him down our throats.

3 Likes

I have a coworker whose brother and wife reside there. Every logo and emblem has been removed as if it was never owned by him.
The place has been de Trumped right down to the staff uniforms and carpets. Most tenants seem pleased.

2 Likes

Situation Normal All Fuqd Up . SNAFU .

2 Likes

I suspect (despite being neither a doctor, a real estate agent or a New Yorker) that the space’s general location and current use as a medical office was the bigger draw than the name on the door. If you need to have a special kind of occupancy license to have a doctor’s office, than only a fraction of listings will be suitable. The doctor probably wanted to stay in the same neighborhood as her current practice so her existing patients will move with her, being in a residential tower gives her access to new patients, and this space was available (or so she thought).

4 Likes

What’s really interesting to me is that trump org has apparently just made life hell for a dozen or more other doctors with offices in the building, because the city is pretty much bound to notice this and check whether any of their offices are OK for medical occupancy. And then in turn each and every one of them has a fraud case after they’ve found new digs.

1 Like

ETTD

[Extra words for the robotic scold]

4 Likes

Serve her right. I find it interesting that this doctor would, in 2018, after knowing everything would want to go, and rent a space in that building. Is that the only building she could find to rent in NYC. I say good that they rejected her application. Call me what you may, it’s okay.

I say you’re an echidna.

2 Likes

Hey, don’t insult echidnas. I call mosquito, whose only beneficial trait is serving as prey for insectivores.

1 Like

Imagine that, swindlers swindling, who knew?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available