Discussion: Trump Company Sued For Racial Discrimination By Black Doctor

Trump has many black people telling him they like being discriminated against.

10 Likes

To be fair, the “Whites only” sign in the lobby was a bit blanched out. They really ought to spring for a new one. I’m sure Jeff Sessions or Steven Miller have a few they could spare.

9 Likes

“Look at my African-American over here!” “In the front of the courtroom!”

8 Likes

Fred taught dotard back in the Seventies how to do it.

8 Likes

And, this is the way business is done at tRump’s properties. So the space is or isn’t licensed to be a medical office even though it’s been one since 1993. You keep this woman hanging as to whether she can rent the space and probably took a lot of money from her to hold the space. So, the Lump’s building sells units to people who then sub them to another business. This is how his businesses operate and you can see where he thinks he can run the country the same way. Wonder what the racial makeup of this building’s occupants are.
Good for her for bringing this suit and I doubt she would want to be in this building now.
Guess you need to add another lawyer to your arsenal, Lump.

8 Likes

Fortunately Trump has a good lawyer – Rudy will take care of it.

8 Likes

Why anyone would want to lease office space from such a toxic company in a building with such a toxic name plastered on it, especially a black doctor, is beyond comprehension.

Maybe she was hoping to meet Eric?

6 Likes

FWIW, the listed owner of the unit, Bascombe Holdings Limited, is a foreign corporation based in the British Virgin Islands.

4 Likes

Shocking! Shocking, I tell you!! sigh…

1 Like

Trump’s a celebrity

3 Likes

For this one he has Alan Futerfas. Who’s he? According to the Washington Post, he is a Juilliard-trained trombonist who plays in a symphony and is a sought-after defense lawyer for accused mobsters. He’s also Donald Trump Jr.'s attorney.

7 Likes

https://www.npr.org/2018/05/02/607785452/in-the-new-york-real-estate-market-trumps-name-may-be-losing-its-luster

8 Likes

I don’t know how this doctor can expect to be believed.

it’s not like Trump has ever been sued for racial discrimination…

2 Likes

Yes, Fred and dotard were sued in the 70’s because of housing discrimination, and it was systemic and maintained through files indicating white or black applicants. BUT. The trumpps settled out of court paid fines, agreed to quit doing it and they considered it a win. So, in his dino-sized brain it never really happened.

6 Likes

I’m sure this is a straight up legitimate company just trying to make a dollar. Ha!

1 Like

This explains why he’s a terrible businessman and his multiple bankruptcies. He’s like his base in that his racial animus is greater than even his own financial well-being.

3 Likes

Once the MF is impeached & out of office, I suspect we’ll see an erasure of Trump like nothing we’ve seen since ancient Egypt.

4 Likes

Would be funny if it were not so.
You’re not making this up are you?

I don’t think this is entirely correct. It is my understanding that Futerfas is the General Counsel of the Trump Organization. He may have done things in the past, and he’s not really DJTJ’s “lawyer” except in his capacity as GC of the Trump Organization with DJTJ being an “officer” of that privately held family mob business.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available