Discussion: Trump: Comey Lied In 'Phony Memos,' 'Of Course' I Stayed Overnight In Moscow

Well Ok , Then there is a pee tape
It’s good to know that you have a reason for being so nice to Putin

24 Likes

If you listen carefully, you can hear Michael Avenatti chortling in the background.

It may be Melania’s birthday, but he just got the gift-wrapped present.

38 Likes

Trump lied. Comey transcribed it. It became public and was debunked. Now Trump points to Comey’s transcription and says Comey was lying.

35 Likes

I’m sick of this lying clown already, it’s affecting my health. Every time I think Trump is finally at the point of spontaneous human combustion, the media normalizes him.

32 Likes

He’s feeling good because he knows Macron loves him!

6 Likes

Yours, mine, millions of others…and the health of our nation’s institutions.

33 Likes

off-the-rails interview with “Fox and Friends”

Is there any other kind?

29 Likes

My favorite part of the Fox interview is when the Blonde-in-the-Middle cuts off Trump’s self-incriminating tirade and says, “Mr. President, we want to get to Kanye West.”

42 Likes

Is this part of Rudy Giuliani’s new defense strategy? I can’t figure out what the strategy is, but it’s certainly a new direction.

13 Likes

Yes, there’s the unhinged meltdown interviews.

22 Likes

Typical Donald.

Most people want the truth out there so they can move on. Not Donald.

Lie. Contradict. Obfuscate. Let the losers run around chasing their tail.

While Donald picks their pocket.

12 Likes

He lies even about his lies. He’s unraveling fast and his best bud Macron is leaving town -leaving him with Melania’s cold gaze -after dissing him in front of a joint session yesterday.

Trump’s the kind of guy even his own dog would despise.

25 Likes

Fair point, but more on the Ins-Hannity show, from what I’ve heard…

5 Likes

No, no. I think this qualifies as both.

5 Likes

Today we celebrate that precious moment when Fox and Friends’ playing the role of Trump’s troll whisperers comes back and bites them in the ass.

11 Likes

You meant, grift -wrapped, no?

15 Likes

Hasn’t Pribus already talked to Muller, i would wager that he was asked about this since.

3 Likes

Oh Donnie…there is a liar here and it’s not Comey. As far as ‘phony memos’ there is a history of writing things down in the FBI that has been established…so for a man who can barely read, let alone write, to denigrate OTHERS habits is…rich.

7 Likes

Could you imagine what it must be like to work for this guy??? :scream:

5 Likes