Discussion: Trump: Come Back, Harley-Davidson! 'I've Done So Much For You'

1 Like

Whatta fool! Stay, go, get taxed, don’t get taxed. your competitors will benefit, no, they won’t …

Does anybody really care anymore?

21 Likes

Friendly reminder, he and his family makes most of its products overseas.

30 Likes

The degree to which he resembles a wife beater is astounding. Honey, come back, I’ve done so much for you!

42 Likes

I was criticized one other time for calling out a “flip- flop”, but it sure sounds like a flip-flop.

4 Likes

Except for the product they fabricate best. The BS is made in America. Ummm, wait, some of that is fabricated in Russia, never mind.

15 Likes

He is descending into madness right before our eyes and we have no way to stop it!!!

20 Likes

Now we understand (beyond the bustout aspect) how he managed to go bankrupt so many times. He really thinks emotional appeals influence long-planned business decisions.

Or maybe he just thinks his followers do.

20 Likes

“resembles”

Many people are saying…

17 Likes

Here’s a typo I’ll correct publicly, just for kicks…

“beginning Harley-Davidson to keep all of its manufacturing in the United”

here’s what it was supposed to say (and maybe will, soon, if an edit occurs)

“BEGGING Harley-Davidson to keep all of its manufacturing in the United States”

3 Likes

“Stay a 100% in America”? Don’t they already have manufacturing plants overseas.
A classic example of “Trump bullshit”. Not a lie - just bullshit!

18 Likes

please, be careful here, or we’ll get some Trump in sleeveless T-shirt images.

6 Likes

As if anyone - anyone! - likes this piece of shit. His own supporters always begin with the caveat, “well, I don’t like some of his tweets.” He thinks his toughness is going to bring back the Europeans, Harley Davidson, who the hell else - and seems to not realize that he is HATED.

3 Likes

Hahaha – so Trump is keeping this issue alive, reminding people that his failed policies have driven an iconic American brand to move production overseas?

Please proceed, Cheetodouche!

25 Likes

short trip…

3 Likes

Do you think Trump found out that he is not yet the king and can’t threaten Harley with higher taxes?

16 Likes

Sadly, millions of Americans not only like this piece of shit, they love him. Many practically worship him.

Thankfully that’s still a minority of Americans. The issue is how many of the majority will turn out to vote in 2018 and 2020.

11 Likes

20 Likes

see, I warned everyone…

11 Likes

“I’ve done so much for you, like threaten to tax you like never before! Please come back!”

I wonder if he remembers the threat. He might just casually threaten everyone and everything around him, and it doesn’t even register. Bad (or sick) memory. Weak brain!

15 Likes