Discussion: Trump Co-Chair: Support The Nominee Or ‘Shut The Hell Up’

I was going to say that l hear a “I’m not being treated fairly” whine coming soon.

6 Likes

So I’m really tired of the Republican establishment coming out and shooting their mouths off and talking about how we need to comport with them. That’s not the way this works. We’re the people, we’re going to win this election."

When “you the people” get stomped on this November, the GOP establishment REALLY needs to figure out what to do with you human stains.

By his looks, I am guessing Trump didn’t designate him as a “10!”

2 Likes

You are wrong, Trump likes to surround himself with obese men…

1 Like

Looks like a Size 56XXL

3 Likes

5 Likes

“Just shut the hell up!” Now there’s a piece of advice wasted on the wrong audience.

5 Likes

Looks kinda like a character, played by Pat Ryan Jr., in one of those Troma cult films like The Toxic Avenger or Class of Nukem High

8 Likes

they are stuck with him. this is fun. maybe trump can keep it down to one totally fucking dumb comment per day. you gotta love the GOP “no comments on trump today”, “don’t know the man”, " i got nothing".

7 Likes

Shut up, he explained.

12 Likes

You win the interwebs today…

They have gutted the military…

Oh, brother.

Why are Republicans allowed to scream this decade after decade with impunity, when of course, the opposite is true?

3 Likes

Between Christie and Cletus here, it appear that Trump is trying to surround himself with fat men so that he looks thinner by comparison. I thought only fat brides did that with their bridesmaids. Before you know it, Trump will have everyone wearing hot pink taffeta with giant puff sleeves and yuuuge bows on their butts.

5 Likes

“Gutted the military” AHAHAHAHAHA it’s just so cute how they can live in an alternate universe totally insulated from actual facts that are obvious to anyone who might have noticed the two gigantic wars they got us into just a few years back…

5 Likes

“It’s either the leadership that’s wrong or we’re wrong. And it can’t be both,"

that idea is actually pushing both ways…

“And I think right now we’re the ones that are winning. They’re not.”

that movie’s conclusion might not be to his liking

they’ve done nothing to protect the cultural values of this country.

and just like that, he’s now gone to the right of his boss (10th amendment aside)…

We’re the people, we’re going to win this election."

that movie’s conclusion might not be to his liking

3 Likes

Trump who? The nominee for what? Are we having an election for POTUS this year, I hadn’t heard?

10 Likes

I find this interpretation to be more compelling. On this take he wants to start a media empire. To me this sounds like Trump’s general approach—if he wins the election, great, but if he loses he has established a solid audience for Trump TV. Just like his approach to bankruptcy he comes out ahead in either case. And clearly he’s more interested in media than politics. Also this way he can lose the election without being a LOSER–at least in his own fevered brain.

2 Likes

That’s essentially how the Shrubya administration operated. Remember?

1 Like

In what way would this be different from PalinTV or Alec Jones or Fox News+ ? That market ought to be saturated…

1 Like

either the leadership that’s wrong or we’re wrong. And it can’t be both

Surprise, surprise, surprise…as Gomer Pyle once said.

1 Like