Discussion: Trump Co-Chair: Support The Nominee Or ‘Shut The Hell Up’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB8-rjPLnQA Committing to the Teflon Donald -Effect

Let’s be clear here, according to the May FEC report, Trump campaign is $43 M in debt. He wants the RNC checkbook- no strings attached. Apparently the RNC is not warming to that idea and Rick Wiley’s tweet storm from yesterday ( HuffPO) is exactly what doofus is Clovis wants to shut down. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m with you frog!

I don’t want this guy completely melting down then getting kicked, until November!

13 Likes

He got perty lips!

1 Like

I would not like to share a chair with that guy…

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking…this is excellent fun, but much too soon. At least get the guy through his convention!

I want him hanging on long enough to take all the other gop/bags down with him, federal, state, local.

10 Likes

that is obviously not a problem, D. Trump is a billiionaire, $43 M is just pin money for him…

2 Likes

And it’s only June.

10 Likes

I don’t think they have a less toxic candidate waiting in the wings.

6 Likes

As someone here wrote: “Mitt Romney is tanned, rested and ready”, about being less toxic, well…

“It’s either the leadership that’s wrong or we’re wrong. "

11 Likes

nope

Cleveland will be ‘Trump-land’ (especially if the Cavs go down tonight)

1 Like

Mr Trump needs to take a few days off. Some photos of him chopping brush at the Bush Ranch would do wonders for his popularity.

5 Likes

Hey, back atcha, Herman Goering.

1 Like

I’m sorta thinkin’ this is why Kasich is sandbagging on endorsing him.

2 Likes

But even The Idiot Bush doesn’t like him.

1 Like

With this type of skill in building bridges, this guy will make a heckuva DOT secretary.

3 Likes

Trumpkins just wants everybody to shut the hell up and do what he says. Thank you, GOP, for helping elect Hillary!

From the Mayo Clinic:
Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerating your achievements and talents
Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
Requiring constant admiration
Having a sense of entitlement
Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
Taking advantage of others to get what you want
Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Being envious of others and believing others envy you
Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

Although some features of narcissistic personality disorder may seem like having confidence, it’s not the same. Narcissistic personality disorder crosses the border of healthy confidence into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal and value yourself more than you value others.

1 Like

He looks like Luca Brasi and he might suffer Luca’s fate…

1 Like

Trump co-chair and natural child of Jabba the Hut.

Hey, we could keep this running all day!