Discussion: Trump Claims To Know 'Nothing About Wikileaks.' Let's Check The Tapes

I suppose it’s quite possible he’s lying, you know.

31 Likes

The headline should be: “Trump, Who ‘Loved Wikileaks’, now Pretends to Know Nothing About It.” Stop playing his game by giving him the first word.

25 Likes

It’ll be a stop the presses kind of day when PuPPet professes to know something, anything, anyone.

18 Likes

Pathologically

7 Likes

Trump’s gotta be scared… Assange’s best bet to avoid a long time in prison is to cooperate…

13 Likes

“Melania who? Never met her.”

16 Likes

Well, he didn’t know Ann Coulter either, so…

6 Likes

But cooperate with whom? The Brits, the Swedes? Our DOJ leadership is as corrupt and rotten as a week-old dead steer in southern Arizona in July.

22 Likes

“I think I knew a Melanjia Knav, a little bit of trim from Slovenia, right?”

12 Likes

The Stone prosecution, just for starters.

I’d expect prosecutors will start speaking up if Barr begins fucking with ongoing cases

11 Likes

Actually Trump constantly professes to know lots of things, in fact: [The big picture: President Trump says he’s an expert on a lot of things, including ISIS, taxes, technology, nuclear arms and even Sen. Cory Booker.][1]

And his expertise continues unabated until it is no longer convenient to know those things, at which time he doesn’t simply forget them, he never knew them.
[1]: https://www.axios.com/everything-trump-says-he-knows-more-about-than-anybody-b278b592-cff0-47dc-a75f-5767f42bcf1e.html

17 Likes

Another effing day, another effing Trump lie.

10 Likes

Next Assange will be described as a coffee boy.

4 Likes

Technically, collusion with wikileaks would not legally be collusion with the Russian government since they are the middleman. Let’s see the Mueller take on that please.

2 Likes

MORON? LIAR? Both!

5 Likes

OK media, this is your 3,925th smoking gun for a very clear lie. Maybe this time you’ll dog him with it? You know, accountability and all that shit?

Or are you just going to go all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ on us again?

12 Likes

Haven’t heard that one in a long time

8 Likes

There is a tape of the 141 times he mentioned Wikileaks on the campaign trail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H26hVPoCO-o

Also, he had a huge poster of Assange in his debate prep room.

11 Likes

My first thought was if there’s a news item about each thing he doesn’t know, my grandkids will take over my reading when I die.

6 Likes

Wikileaks… the “coffee boy” du jour.

(@georgial1beral was there first)

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available