Discussion: Trump Claims Ex-DHS Chief's Testimony Clears His Campaign Of Collusion

7 Likes

Trump would claim the dump he took this morning has cleared him.

11 Likes

Trump on Thursday also questioned why the Obama administration did not do more to halt that interference: “Why didn’t they stop them?”, he tweeted.

Senator McConnell deserves a great deal of blame as well. According to several officials, the Senate Majority Leader, once briefed on Moscow’s threat, said “he would consider any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics.”

Some of the Republicans in the briefing also seemed opposed to the idea of going public with such explosive allegations in the final stages of an election, a move that they argued would only rattle public confidence and play into Moscow’s hands.

link and link (for those who can’t read the Post piece).

9 Likes

Bull crap, you lying self-delusional piece of rotting street detritus drumpf…

You are in this up to your badly coemetically altered eyeballs…GFY!!!

1 Like

Trump, the master of misplaced time frames and misplaced context.

5 Likes

It’s as if he knows he’s guilty and is desperately grasping at straws.

It’s as if he…

Another day in Not Normal-land.

5 Likes

He doesn’t know boo about most things including TrumpCare yet he claims intimate, detailed knowledge of his and his campaign’s lack of involvement with Russia.
Additionally, the highly active Trump Time Machine is certain Hillary hoaxed the DNC hack to provide a good excuse for her future Nov 2016 election loss.
Great brains, the best people…

2 Likes

See, now, you learn something every day. I wasn’t aware that the head of DHS was privy to all of the investigations carried out by the FBI, the NSA, the CIA, and Congressional committees. Who knew?

5 Likes

babbahahahahaha…what an idiot…Same day…IC chiefs tell Mueller trump asked them to drop russia investigation…DHS was barely involved…but that doesnt matter to numb nuts…or his battered wife followers…

The money laundering bits going to be whats really gonna hurt…the cards are falling…

3 Likes

Trump can say what he wants, it’s irrelevant. His base believes him regardless of facts and thinking people will wait (impatiently) for Mueller’s investigation.

It’s just annoying to see such undignified sniveling in a President.

4 Likes
3 Likes

It’s still “if” it happened and “It’s all a big Dem HOAX!” This is a great place to start to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

1 Like

Why do we pay attention to the maunderings of this madman?

2 Likes

Thank you!

Attn to anyone with a Twitter account: This would be great to tweet!!

2 Likes

“It’s all a big Dem HOAX!” Trump tweeted.

Chiselin’ Trump, last Summer: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’ll be able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”

3 Likes

Because his maunderings eventually become law and policy such as they are. Americans in America are shackled to him. And not in a funny (Gene Wilder - Richard Pryor way).

5 Likes

We’ll take this as a confession direct from the upside-down. Since he works almost exclusively by projection, he’s laying the whole thing out for us.

It’s actually somewhat alarming to learn that there was indeed “a grand scheme between Trump & Russia.” Most professionally reasonable types would like to believe that it was/is a kind of slime-mold-like aggregate held together by loosely concordant self-seeking. Time to re-think!

7 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one who sees this. I’ve never seen such flawless damn projection. I thought W projected but o my god - Trump tells everybody everything this way.

8 Likes

One of the all time scam artists trying to scam the public again. The peewee- handed Apprentice in the Oval office is once again trying to sell Trump kool aid to his base. He is doing what all scam artists do all the time, trying to scam the public. Time to release your tax returns peewee-handed Apprentice in Chief.

1 Like