Discussion: Trump Cites Bogus Story From Russian Propaganda Outlet At PA Rally

1 Like

And so we have a preview of a Trump administration’s rapid response, thankfully a dry run without nuclear codes.

9 Likes

If this is what Trump meant when he mentioned Blumenthal in Sunday’s debate, he had the info a day before the Russians leaked it…

16 Likes

GOP : It’s possible that maybe perhaps Hillary could have used her email to do something bad. After numerous investigations we didn’t find anything, but still, it was possible something bad could have happened. Lock her up!
Media : Trump has direct ties to Russian propaganda machine
GOP : * yawn *

12 Likes

You can run, and you sure can lie…

8 Likes

I’ll be interested to see if this makes into onto the TV news segments.

8 Likes

Trump writes his own stuff ? Not good…

Why this, along with the fact that he’s denying that the Russians are doing the hacking even though the intel community is saying he was briefed about it weeks ago isn’t the top story of the day, I don’t know…

7 Likes

Looks like Putin grabbed HO by his p^&&y.

9 Likes

‘are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party’

question commonly posed by HUAC in the commie witch hunts of the '50s

new question for modern times…

have ever groped Putin or have got allowed him to grope you while deep tonguing each other…

Why aren’t we hearing anything on the airwaves about this kind of stuff?

6 Likes

Putin’s junk size a perfect match for Trump’s tiny hand…

That’s olga news.

1 Like

Actually I blew it, it’s Rosa Kleb.

1 Like

Precisely. The implications of this are damning, and I’m astonished that it isn’t the lead story everywhere. True, it doesn’t contain vulgar language and it isn’t tinged with sexuality - two things the media love to exploit for ratings - but this is something far more insidious and far-reaching.

7 Likes

Rachel Maddow did bring up that he was briefed about Russian hacking weeks ago even though he denies it’s going on, but that’s about it.

5 Likes

Do you happen to have Wednesday’s Powerball numbers? You ability to see into the future is uncanny .
It will be framed as …
Some sources report…

This profile of a useful idiot that went from hard core Bernie or Bust “social media star” to hardcore Trump supporter and Sputnik “News” reporter is pretty interesting and illustrates what we’re up against.

6 Likes

Sidney Blumenthal, he’s another real winner that you have and he’s the one that got this started…
–Trump Sunday night

1 Like

I follow this stuff pretty closely, but Blumenthal is such a fringe figure I barely know who he is or why the GOP brings him up in the first place. I can’t imagine the average voter knows who he is or cares about anything that may be attributed to him. It’s bizarre the way Blumenthal’s name gets brought up.

2 Likes