Discussion: Trump Campaign Takes 'Inexperienced Volunteer' Who Blocked Photo 'Off The Road'

1 Like

“The Trump campaign assures me that these were the actions of an inexperienced volunteer, who understands that he acted in error,” Knox wrote in a statement posted to Twitter. “The campaign has taken him off the road, and promises that this will not happen again.”

Poor sap is probably going to be made Deputy Secretary of State. Serves him right!
23 Likes

This volunteer has a name. I wonder why nobody has revealed it.

13 Likes

file a freedom of information act at the campaign and you can get his home phone, SS# - go for it

17 Likes

No one is sure of the spelling. Grigorsky Sarakhovlianski.

18 Likes

Looking forward to learning his name and how he’s actually not so “inexperienced.”

20 Likes

I’m guessing he’s just going to grow some facial hair then be hired by 45* to replace sanders

6 Likes

This guy’s evidently married, looks to be mid-30ish or later, isn’t he old enough to have a real job? What’s the story with a guy who goes around the country working on advance teams like this as a volunteer? Something’s fishy here.

36 Likes

Dollars to donuts that’s a bible in his other hand…

5 Likes

Nah, the list of GOP dark money donors would render a thicker tome than that.

4 Likes

He’s a performance artist actually, and he was getting ready to use it as a weapon, but he thought it would be too on the nose. He doesn’t want to do the same old boring stuff that every other performance artist does.

4 Likes

The “inexperieced volunteer” has now returned to the pResident’s reelection campaign for more training and his $15,000 a month salary.

25 Likes

An “inexperienced” volunteer who doesn’t understand American freedom of the press… boy, didn’t Vlad brief you before you “volunteered”?

10 Likes

“You also had some very fine people on both sides of the camera."

15 Likes

He looks an awful lot like Ari Melber… na… couldn’t be :slight_smile: I don’t think he owns a blue suit.

https://www.google.com/search?q=msnbc+ari+melber&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjD1vvN8JfdAhWh5oMKHXBJDm8Q_AUICygC&biw=1600&bih=763#imgrc=g9nY0wODt2Du6M:

1 Like

Grigorij or Grigory, probably. I’d guess at Григорий Сараховлянский (cyrillic) as far as original spelling goes…

1 Like

His mistake: he got photographed in the act.

11 Likes

Walt Shaub (and others) saying it’s Nick Barbknecht. Delegate to the 2016 gop convention, he’s married to a Pence staffer.

14 Likes

Donald only likes campaign staffers who are photographed obstructing…

3 Likes

Can we vote? I like the Russian name better than the German one.

8 Likes