Discussion: Trump Campaign Sues Over Early Voting In Nevada

2 Likes

He is starting already. Look for more of his shit soon,
Not one election official or either party in NV said anything about any irregularities.

42 Likes

So much desperation. So little time.

32 Likes

Every person with a bit of knowledge about how polls work knows this is nonsense. So is it theater for the Trumpkins, or is it Trump throwing a tantrum and his lawyers humoring him? This whole journey has been so unmoored from reality you just don’t know nuttin’ about nuttin’ with these people.

40 Likes

It’s so rigged. How dare they allow those in line to vote!

This is just so very Trump. He’ll probably try to sue the government for $$ after the election.

23 Likes

Looking forward to Trump filing suit against the entire electorate tomorrow morning…

49 Likes

I can’t wait for the Trump family carnage after the race is called for Hillary.

18 Likes

Hey Loser, GTFOTSA!

(clue, TS = The Stage).

21 Likes

All of the Democratic suits have been about increasing access for voters. All of the Republican suits are about restricting it.

51 Likes

I hope those lawyers get paid in advance. Wait, no. If they work for Drumpf I couldn’t care less if they get paid.

22 Likes

Trump: Those were not voters but Illegals. How does the voting officer know if those were not Illegals? Slam Dunk. NV is mine.

8 Likes

These are the death throes before rigor mortis sets in. Usually this kind of thing is not amusing but then this election isn’t the usual. Ha Ha.

4 Likes

What took him so long?

3 Likes

Ryan: Now that the election is over, I’d like to talk about our better w-
Trump: RIGGED!
Ryan: We’ve got a great plan to fix-
Trump: LAWSUITS!
Ryan: We’re reaching out to communities the Democrats have neglec-
Trump: BLACKS AND HISPANICS VOTING!
Ryan: We’re going to make sure President Clinton doesn’t get a blank chec-
Trump: MEN LETTING THEIR WIVES VOTE WITHOUT SUPERVISION!

16 Likes

They’re on salary. They don’t get paid hourly. That’s how Trump can have so many frivolous lawsuits. It’s cheaper by the dozen.

8 Likes

God help us if the a*****e wins.

6 Likes

The Trump campaign’s lawsuit is requesting that the early vote ballots cast at the locations in question be kept separate from other ballots while the issue is litigated, according to the CNN report.

Something,something, not happening, something,something, W, something, something, equal protection clause…

Nice to know that that the lawsuit count is officially at 76.

10 Likes

I wouldnt be surprised if it goes to SCOTUS. There are many many conservative judges who are just nuts.

2 Likes

Voting = rigging. Suppression = freedom. White = right. Ignorance = strength.

We got it. 12 more hours until you are no longer relevant, except for your racketeering and rape trials.

20 Likes

“He said there were 100 pages of legal filings that included affidavits from people at the polling places who say they witnessed “irregularities.””

This will be their game all around the country wherever “the browns” are voting. I have no doubt that we’ll be witnessing the exact same lawsuit and the exact same kinds of sworn statements about voting in Philly, Cleveland, Miami, maybe even Atlanta and Charlotte, etc. This is why they organized and wanted to organize “poll watchers.” These motherfuckers will swear to anything you put in front of them because “it’s to save the nation.” Follow that up by shopping for a right-wing imbecile judge and voila, instant injunction against certifying the vote.

14 Likes