Discussion: Trump Campaign Paid $66,000 To Law Firm Representing His Former Bodyguard

1 Like

You gotta pay the mouthpieces for everyone in the family, or who could hurt the family.

12 Likes

He’s been using RNC campaign donations for a long time, his own legal bills, fees at the High Tower, etc.

11 Likes

I seriously wonder how many of his little donors will even pay attention to Spankee’s misuse of their contributions. The big ones won’t care, since they got what they want.

Plus I wonder how much Schiller has to kick back to Spankee.

8 Likes

It’s all a big grift.

8 Likes

Schiller himself started receiving $15,000 a month from the Republican National Committee for security consulting ahead of the 2020 Republican convention shortly after he left his White House role last year, as CNBC reported in February.

With 3 years of planning and $500K, that ought to be the most secure convention in history. I’d love to see the itemization of services, description and date.

13 Likes

8 Likes

it would just be one thing, not flipping on drump.

7 Likes

Schiller, Cohen. Which one could do more damage?

3 Likes

If Cohen recorded his conversations, he’s got a distinct edge there.

3 Likes

Wow! Trump actually paid? Clearly, it wasn’t his own money. Just contributions from the rubes.

3 Likes

It’s the grift that keeps on grifting.

5 Likes

Schiller knows where the bodies are buried, perhaps he has a map. Cohen though actually buried the bodies and probably recorded the entire process.

9 Likes

Honest to God…Trump CROWED that he would pay these fees…over and over and fking over again and his campaign is PAYING them and allowed to? What have we COME to? A bunch of whiny ass nutjobs demanding ‘justice’ without proof or evidence or even an indictment, a President that can’t speak without lying and a bunch of partisan billiionaires footing all the bills. Is THIS the Democracy we learned about in school? I am well and truly disgusted.

11 Likes

So he won’t pay his own lawyers, but he’ll pay for his bodyguard’s? Only one explanation for that…Schiller knows too much for Trump to unceremoniously abandon him.

9 Likes

In a sense it’s simply rolling, implicit blackmail. If the money stops flowing then silence is no longer guaranteed.

7 Likes

I’m reminded of the final season of Breaking Bad when lots and lots of money had to be paid regularly to Mike’s crew who were either in jail or had lost their revenue stream in order to keep them quiet.

Walter White fixed on an alternative means of keeping them quiet…

I wonder who’s keeping an eye on various safety deposit boxes? I bet a lot of cash is trading hands right about now.

ETA I see @squirreltown beat me to it!

6 Likes

Didn’t donnie declare for re-election at the inaugural ball ? ? …

Just opening a slush…er … campaign fund isn’t extraordinary —

6 Likes

Well, he had too!

Because they shut down his foundation.

7 Likes

I think the resemblance between Schiller and John Kelly is striking.

Also, what a fucking racket: he’s getting paid how much by the RNC, for doing what?

2 Likes