Discussion: Trump Campaign Hassles CNN, BuzzFeed Reporters At Two Events

Discussion for article #243041

Late Thursday afternoon, BuzzFeed’s Evan McMorris-Santoro tweeted he hadn’t been allowed to enter a Trump event in Newton, Iowa.

Of course you can’t you libtard, just look at your name, that looks syrian-refugee to me.

p.s. TPM - I can’t comment if you don’t turn the comment button ON. I don’t have fifty bucks, but i have lots of clicks. Don’t you want my clicks? Oh, I also have some fucks left if you need those.

9 Likes

Unless it’s a new .policy you don’t have to be a Prime member to comment here.

Did you log in?

Hey! I’ve got an idea: why not just ignore Rump and do some real news on a story that’s actually worthy of your time?

2 Likes

Donald Trump: Il Duce Part III

4 Likes

Used to see that all the time, not so much in the past few weeks. Very annoying. I’m sure it’s just a software glitch but it’s been going on for months.

5 Likes

Yea I logged in a couple of years ago and haven’t logged out. It’s not that, they are just throwing up the pages and the comments part seems to be a separate step, which for whatever reason has been slow today.

2 Likes

One more reason he’ll never be president. Fox already hates him. Smart politicking there.

2 Likes

I wonder if Trump realizes his need for the media falls somewhere between his need for oxygen and water. There are other sources of news than Trump. But he’s a creature of the media—he needs them much more than they need him. If they got mad enough at his roughhousing and walked away he’d be in pretty bad shape.

7 Likes

Anyone remember Evan McMorris-Santoro from his days as a TPM reporter?

Since he left TPM last year or so, he’s been in the news after getting caught up in the media scrum at Ferguson, MO., and now this.

The man’s definitely getting around.

12 Likes

Yes. They should have chosen Disqus for their comment software.

1 Like

Sometimes I get a split screen on the comments page but you got me thinking about your post. I’m waiting for the day when we’ll all have to cough up $50 bucks to comment. I hope not. Enjoy the commenters here but I have better things to do with $50 bucks.

2 Likes

Yes. Trump is a complete train wreck of a human being and in the guise of a RE developer and reality TV impresario should be ignored. However, he’s now running for president and currently the favorite of the American Nazi Party, so covering this horrible human being is news.

6 Likes

Only the best for The Donald…Pesky threats could get a dose of Zyklon-A.

Trump and his campaign needs you (press/media) more than you need him! He can’t get his story and propaganda and message out without you guys. Other members of the media should ban together and support their fellow colleagues. It’s just a matter of time before he directs his ire and bellicosity towards YOU!

4 Likes

Man. Just leaving no stone unkicked on his goostep to Total Godwlinland this week, is he?

7 Likes

He’s upset that Carson got all the attention last week for saying dumb shit.

2 Likes

I don’t know. The media reminds me of the abused wife who keeps coming back. But if they stood shoulder to shoulder they could shut him down. And of course if they asked Trump the right questions and followup questions, and said “you didn’t answer the question” when it was necessary, if they did all that Trump would not be running for POTUS today. But they don’t bother. It’s complicated. And sad.

9 Likes

Hell, that’s true of their dealings with all the candidates. I don’t think they pestered Trump much in the first months he was running because they assumed he’d quit. I mean, I still don’t believe he really wants to be president. Waaaaay too much work and he can’t just yell at people. I can’t imagine what kind of a cabinet he’d cobble together. No one with an iota of sense would want to work for him - not enough pay to put up with that much nonsense.

3 Likes

Send me a note if you are encountering problems and I should be able to remedy them.

1 Like