Discussion: Trump Campaign Chief Dodges Question On Trump's Financial Ties With Russia

As I said on an earlier thread Manafart’s physical reaction to the question says everything that needs to be said.

Obviously a horror-show in those returns and they will never see daylight.

15 Likes

waffle: verb: to be unable or unwilling to make a clear decision about what to do: to talk or write a lot without saying anything important or interesting

2 Likes

Drumpf’s entire campaign has been a Dodge.

Never trust a Mopar product.

6 Likes

Documentation proves otherwise

12 Likes

[quote]O’Donnell then followed up to ask, “Mr. Trump has no financial relationships with any Russian oligarchs?”

“That’s what he said,” Manafort replied. “That’s obviously what the — our position is.”[/quote]

More waffles than a Waffle House…and almost as easy to swallow.

9 Likes

Blood is starting to leak into the waters. The sharks are starting to circle. To change metaphors, the press and public are starting to pull the loose threads. We’ll see if the story falls apart.

9 Likes

“His ties aren’t Russian, they’re Chinese!”

http://15130-presscdn-0-89.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/trump-china-tie.jpg

7 Likes

How many days did Manafort take to completely reverse his position on MT’s plagiarism? He may break that record on the Russia/Trump issue.

8 Likes

Like one of Donzy’s poorly-made suits.

3 Likes

Nah, Dodge’s go on and on… More like a Ford - Fix Or Repair Daily. Just ask Manafort…

2 Likes

As Josh astutely noted yesterday. Trump having investments in Russia is not the question. We know for a fact Russia has investments in Trump (Chicago Trump building for example) some of his bailouts, etc.

Why is the MSM not hitting them with this over and over?

14 Likes

Bloomberg is going to speak tonight. We’ll see if one billionaire takes out the other.

7 Likes

There is only one billionaire in that scenario.

11 Likes

I wish Drumpf’s campaign was a Ford. Found On Road Dead…

2 Likes

“That’s what he said,” Manafort replied. “That’s obviously what the — our position is.”

So it is not a yes or no answer, it is a position.

’How do you plead, guilty or not guilty?'

’My position based on our polling is that I am not guilty your Honor.'

8 Likes

Great piece posted by @austin_dave in another story on this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/12/upshot/what-we-can-learn-from-donald-trumps-unreleased-tax-returns.html?ref=oembed

7 Likes

Fascist Or Republican Driving

3 Likes

He dodges and dodges. He knows that there is a Russian connection in addition to the issue “that he probably paid no or very little taxes.” Nevertheless, he is not releasing his taxes. I believe Mitt Romney did this too. Or he just released the tax rate and never released years of the all his tax returns.

1 Like

“I plead the fifth…single malt whiskey, please”

3 Likes