Discussion: Trump Campaign Calls Off Immigration Speech Slated For Thursday

1 Like

Donnie needs to start working on the walk-back of the flip-flop of the sarcasm of the stumble of the tongue of the obfuscation of the abbreviated language of what the loser liberal media poorly covered during the earpiece malfunction of his original, widely documented immigrant comments…

edit: added stumble of the tongue and abbreviated language which I carelessly omitted in my original post.

43 Likes

softening his stance

Or as I like to say, flip-flopping like a flop-flipping flip-flopper.

10 Likes

While standing on one leg and touching his raised foot…

2 Likes

Maybe his health’s not up to it? Maybe he just doesn’t have the stamina to talk out of both sides of his mouth for hours on end?

28 Likes

Democrats in disarray! Pivot! Excellent News for John McCain!!!

16 Likes

Those are my principles, and if you don’t like them… well, I have others

–Groucho Marx

46 Likes

…while his head is up his butt…

4 Likes

First he has to be told what his immigration strategery is!

10 Likes

First, Donnie pivots to loving rapists, I mean what he calls Mexicans?
Next Donnie will be telling us that he converted to Islam.
Finally, he will publicly acknowledge the diminutive stature of his tiny digits (all 21 of them).

4 Likes

Nobody smart enough on the Trump campaign to thread the needle on this one.

They’re fucked if they do, fucked if they don’t.

9 Likes

The new Campaign Manager / Pollster must not yet have the polling data crunched that will determine just what Trump ment when he said “deport them all, build a wall and there will be no more undocumented immigrants in the country.”

It is possible that he meant, “Give them all citizenship and then there will be no more undocumented immigrants in this country.”

The goal we must remember is to rid ourselves of undocumented immigrants.

8 Likes
   Trump Campaign Calls Off Immigration Speech

Oh… darn

Now I guess I’ll trim the toe nails…

Maybe weed out some dandylions —

5 Likes

I think this may be the one thing that could hurt him with his base, not that we need to be worried about peeling any of them off. But the one thing he could do to hurt himself with those folks is make them question whether or not he’s really going to Make America White Again. If they think he might be backing out of that promise then some might actually turn on him. Should be interesting.

25 Likes

Hahahahaha.
Suck it up Kellyanne, it’s gonna be a rough ride…

9 Likes

I hope it’s not too rough, she already resembles a crackhead.

11 Likes

This ain’t no needle, this is a chasm as wide as the grand canyon. There is no rope wide enough, no matter how many braids it’s made up of to bring the two sides together.

6 Likes

Must be the twelve-year-old in Colorado was too busy to write it.

Whatever will we discuss on Thursday now? Oh no!

13 Likes

Any bets on how long KellyAnne will last?

3 Likes

Note to wingers: He’s about to chicken out.

5 Likes