Discussion: Trump Camp Manages To Give A Couple Quick Responses To DNC Speeches

I got your fucking response Yam Man!

23 Likes

Trump: Hollow and hateful vision. Hollow and hateful criticism. A hollow and hateful man.

9 Likes

After this night Mr. Trump has been framed in a way that will make his own words a deadly weapon that kills his campaign. Will anyone ā€œBelieve meā€? Will anyone accept his empty claims that HE is the only answer? Will his continued use of weak and loser to diminish critics start to become linked to him?

His lack of specifics, his lies, his dark image will be his undoing

PS. The only thing tonight lacked was Scott Baio

14 Likes

LOL - if thatā€™s the best they can come up with - a conspiracy theory fever dream and a criticism completely unrelated to the content of a speech - well, that about says it all.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s quite a statement, fully packed with projection from the first sentence to the end.

12 Likes

Indeed, itā€™s like theyā€™re trying to convince us that up is down, just like Rudy Giuliani.

6 Likes

Pretty weak responses.

3 Likes

I thought it was a great night for the Democrats, but maybe ā€œa sad nightā€ is better than four nights of hate and fear.

3 Likes

Our campaign offers a bold, exciting, detailed vision for the future.

So, when exactly are they planning to reveal this ā€œbold, exciting, detailed vision for the futureā€?

15 Likes

Word. If only the Dems had celebrities and star power like Scott Baio. Instead they are stuck with the likes of Elizabeth Banks, Meryl Streep, Kristin Chenoweth, Alicia Keys, Aisha Tyler, Alan Cumming, America Ferrera, Ben Platt, Billy Porter, Chrissie Fit, Connie Britton, Sarah Silverman, Mandy Moore, Mary McCormack, Mary-Louise Parker, Mike Thompkins, Nikki Reed, Rachel Platten, Renee Fleming, Rob Reiner, Shelley Regner, and Sia. Lady Gaga, also, too. Sad.

8 Likes

This is good news. One trumpfette down, few more to go.

14 Likes

@mjshep

Bryan Cranston, for dogā€™s sake and Bill De Blasio. John Michael Higgins from Chris Guestā€™s repertory company, Jane Fonda, Kathy Najimy, they came so fast and furious in the musical turned into a flag, I couldnā€™t put a name to their images.

@map2 On the night trumpf sat down with a dictionary to improve his vocabulary, he only got to B before his attention span wandered off to thoughts of himself.

3 Likes

If they have ā€œa bold, exciting, detailed vision for the futureā€, I wonder why they didnā€™t share it at the convention?

12 Likes

What, you want more than ā€œbelieve meā€? Trump gives and gives but itā€™s never enough for some people. Sad.

5 Likes

I think we all just need to calm down and wait to hear what Omarasa has to say about this before we draw any conclusions.

8 Likes

Instead of dealing with reality, they spoke in cheap, petty terms beneath the dignity of a convention. Their entire message could be summed up as: things are perfect, letā€™s not change a single thing. So they resorted to the politics of fear, trying to convince Americans not to vote for change ā€“ they spoke on behalf of the big banks and the big elites, not on behalf of suffering Americans. They want to keep the system rigged for their donors. Period. Rigged trade deals, a rigged economy, and open borders that benefit the few at the expense of the many.

Projection becomes them.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Low energy responses. Sad!

3 Likes

No, he doesnā€™t, but that lesson needs to be reintroduced into the current narrative. Qaddafi put a target on himself a long long time ago in geopolitical terms.

Isnā€™t Stephen Miller John Millerā€™s brother?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available