Discussion: Trump Calls House Dems' Investigation 'A Big, Fat, Fishing Expedition'

1 Like

…that’s gonna catch a big, fat fish.

24 Likes

Many people say Donald Trump is a world expert on things which are big and fat. Lots of knowledge (very smart)!

12 Likes

“You’re gonna need a bigger boat.”

24 Likes

Uh-huh - he’s sh*tting bricks right now. He may be too far in mental decline to understand exactly what’s happening (the NPD wall shields him to an extent) but he knows “bad things” are going to happen to him.

9 Likes

I loved his “I’m an innocent man” schtick. Can’t wait for the soliloquy on that topic.

9 Likes

Desperate words from a desperate man.

5 Likes

I’d say a smaller than big, but yes fat orange roughy.

17 Likes

That thing even has better hair than the president. And larger hands.

7 Likes

A fishing expedition looking for the orange whale, white around the eyes.

7 Likes

By any means necessary, Fatso Fishy. Since your disqualifying racism is not actually a crime, we have to resort to investigating all your other scandals.

5 Likes

A big fishing expedition in a not very big barrel.

4 Likes

With the biggest blow hole ever recorded.

11 Likes

If that’s a fishing expedition, you’re a trout farm, pal!

8 Likes

Really Orange Trumpy how is this Presidential Harassment? Has a House Congressional Committee asked you to sit for an interview? If you don’t want Jared questioned then you shouldn’t have put him in a taxpayer’s funded position. Really none of this will interfere with you “executive time”.

7 Likes

Let’s see, Whitewater which turned into lying about sex, how many Benghazi investigations (at least 7 wasn’t it), nothing found but they kept trying, IRS against conservatives (which was false from the beginning), and those or just off the top of my memory. I’m sure there were more “fishing expeditions” by Republicans. Did any Republicans call that harassment? Obviously Individual 1 doesn’t pay attention at all. Raging at comedy sketches etc. and other such. He is such a big whiner (and not a winner). The difference here is that it isn’t “fishing”, it is real investigating. And, oh yeah, “big, fat”, projecting are you?

9 Likes

On a similar idiot calling folks doing good names, saw this article on Fox claiming, Patrick Moore, a green peace person was calling AOC in idiot. So I searched who he was. Turns out he was involved with greenpeace but sold out decades ago. Only right wing web sites carrying this article too.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/greenpeace-co-founder-tears-into-ocasio-cortez-green-new-deal-pompous-little-twit

Article on who sell out Moore is now.

5 Likes

Yep … quite an expedition … landing big ones on a regular basis

6 Likes

So glad McConnell came up with the term “presidential harassment.” Jesus.

7 Likes

LOL! The Dems are obstructing justice? WTF planet is this?

6 Likes