Discussion: Trump Calls Clinton 'Disloyal' For Throwing Sanders 'Under The Bus'

Discussion for article #243962

“Motes and beams,” Donnie…

7 Likes

Yep, she’s a disloyal one, Donnie. How’s Melania, by the way?

16 Likes

Apples and oranges, of course, but in Trump World it’s all fruitcake. I wonder though, if a turn or two from Il Douche could turn this whole ‘kerfuffle’ (as Gov Grandholm called it earlier) into a net positive…

2 Likes

Didn’t take long, did it, for this hairball to vomit up some wad of nasty crap? Divisive to the nth degree, no matter the issue. This will only unite us Dems in ways you can’t imagine. Thank-you for that piece of dreck you just coughed up…

He’s your guy GOoPers. He’s your standard-bearer. Who’ll jump on the tRump Dump-truck next? You know they all will. Its standard operating procedure to do so since they’re all so afraid of him…which only keeps this freak, which they all want to replace, on top and in charge of their party.

Good Luck RNC…HE’s ALL YOURS.

8 Likes
Il Douche

+10

8 Likes

Who used to be a Democrat? FU T rump.

3 Likes

Well of course Trump is going to say something - he’d love to run against Sanders instead of Hillary. Love to.

9 Likes

(Listens) Did anyone say something … about nothing?

5 Likes

The Donald has such an overreaching ego he thinks his opinion of things that don’t even concern him needs to be voiced, however he does know a thing or two about disloyalty just not irony.

5 Likes

I know it’s silly, but I can never say her name … it always comes out Melanoma.

2 Likes

He should also check out his facts … It wasn’t Hillary that was accessing things she shouldn’t have been … so her reasoned and logical reaction is “throwing Sanders under the bus?” How?

3 Likes

Being called names by Donald Trump is a badge of honor.

4 Likes

The Kardashian of politics.

3 Likes

So in Trump’s world, backing up someone when they have done no wrong is to be repayed by covering up for some one when they have done something wrong. Interesting.

2 Likes

"Scorched Earth" Trump accuses others of inappropriate behavior? Bull. Shit!

1 Like
Trump Calls Clinton 'Disloyal' For Throwing Sanders 'Under The Bus'

The quotation marks belong around the entire idiom — “Throwing Sanders Under the Bus” — not around only the “Under the Bus” part. The present wording implies as fact the idea that Clinton was “throwing” Sanders somewhere.

Trump Calls Clinton ‘Disloyal’ For Throwing Sanders ‘Under The Bus’

Gee, that’s quite an opinion you have there, birther. An extremely credible source? It is to make me laugh.
https://boygeniusreport.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/trump-birther-tweet.jpg?w=624

3 Likes

This from the guy who disses his fellow GOP POTUS wannabes with every breath and who continues to contemplate a third-party run for the Presidency.

6 Likes

Ah, TPM is back to reporting everything and anything that The Donald Spouts.

The order in the universe is restored.

8 Likes