Discussion: Trump Blasts NH Union Leader After Paper Calls Him A 'Crude Blowhard'

Discussion for article #244164

He keeps this up and everyone that matters will despise him.

2 Likes

I regard “crude blowhard” as rather understated. The Union-Leader typically shows less reserve in criticizing those they regard as undesirable Republicans.

11 Likes

Trump Blasts NH Union Leader After Paper Calls Him A ‘Crude Blowhard’

With a short-temper.
Accesorized to match those famed-fingers.

jw1

5 Likes

All the wealth in the world and the emotional maturity of a nine year old girl.

10 Likes

Something is seriously wrong with this man. What a thin-skinned crybaby!
Can you imagine the reaction Pres. Obama would get if he reacted to each.and.every. criticism lobbed at him? He’d never get anything dome! If Trump were president ((((shudder)))), he’d spend all his time whining about bad press and crying over what so-and-so said about him.

Why aren’t the right wing nuts calling him out? We know if it were a Democrat acting like this it would be all they would be talking about. Yet this buffoon gets a pass from the “liberal” media.
/smh

13 Likes

Trump works hard to be the crudest blowhard who ever ran for office, so why isn’t he flattered by this praise?

16 Likes

the other important piece of the 1st Amendment… freedom of the press and the needle to puncture a hot air balloon…

4 Likes

Trump Blasts NH Union Leader After Paper Calls Him A ‘Crude Blowhard’

… with a response that proves the point, in almost comical fashion.

30 Likes

I wonder who gets to diaper this asshole everyday!

4 Likes

Actually, his trashing of the NHUL is pretty funny and accurate.

1 Like

…and therein proving that he IS a ‘crude blowhard’.

1 Like

I have no love for Trump but, good lord, that “editorial” is one awful bit of writing. It’s like something from an elementary school newspaper. Is this really the kind of reasoning that gets published in a major newspaper in New Hampshire?

4 Likes

… and the emotional maturity of a 16 year old boy.

1 Like

He threw a “coping” of the paper off the stage?

Really?

Jesus Christ, TPM, do you not proofread any more???

3 Likes

Why a girl, iowadave?

3 Likes

Quite a few serious GOPers with big influence already want Trump to go away.
This is certainly not Presidential behavior …even among republicans.
Were I a newspaper editor I would see an insult by this man as a compliment to my sanity.

2 Likes

The GOP didn’t boil their water —
The Dumpster is classic cryptosporidium —
Their attempts to medicate this will have no effect —

The parasite will just need to run it’s course — Hoooo Haaaa

3 Likes

It’s too bad that the late William Loeb, original scumbag lunatic wingnut owner of the Union-Leader, isn’t around—watching Trump and Loeb throw bombs at each other would be entertaining as hell.

9 Likes

Trumparrhea?

7 Likes