Discussion: Trump Begins 3rd Straight Day Of Tirade Against 'Morning Joe,' NBC 'Bosses'

3 Likes

Guess someone’s off his meds again.

24 Likes

The most shocking and appalling thing about all of this is that the President of the United States is obsessed with trivia about fluffy cable news when he continues to show daily how stunningly ignorant he is on any of the issues facing the nation. Does he ever actually read anything? (Apparently not)

What a frigging disaster for the nation and the world.

50 Likes

Oh, and that wasn’t all. He had an interesting exchange with Buzz Aldrin after signing an executive order on the National Space Council:

Hat tip ABC news. And have a fine weekend celebrating the birth of the United States, the eventual creation of its Constitution, and the amendments improving it. All 27 which includes numbers one through 25!!! then 26 and finally 27 obviously.

32 Likes

This unstable man will represent us in Hamburg next weekend. He could start WWIII.

19 Likes

So, how many days of consecutive attacks before someone calls out his loathesome supporters on the idea that this is all “counterpunching”?

Oh that’s right, they seldom leave their safe-space on fox news.

13 Likes

How many adults in the US don’t get the “to infinity and beyond” reference? Because it clearly flew right over the head of the Idiot in Chief. The babble that followed is astounding.

27 Likes

59 Likes

Memo to Trump: Resign, you stupid wanker!

16 Likes

This weekend, think of how easy it was for the Russians to take over this country through the soft, treasonous underbelly of its uneducated white trash. The jock cliques. The frat and sorority rubbish and MBAs who choke the university system with dumbfucks.

And enjoy the fireworks.

22 Likes

Where did all of that come from?

4 Likes

Wait, that’s not real. That can’t be real. Right? I mean… I mean… RIGHT?

5 Likes

He probably won’t feel as good in Hamburg as at one of his trumpanzee rallies.

8 Likes

Jesus Christ how did we elect such a person? Or should I say how did such a person get into office without a majority of the votes?

Maybe the Almighty, in His infinite wisdom, has seen fit to destroy America and has sent down a
demon to do so.

8 Likes

Trump is a counter-puncher like my cat is a counter-licker. After three days of obsessive cleaning, he’s got a raw spot.

Time for the cone of shame.

31 Likes

What’s the 70-year-old Jan Brady whining about now? (Marcia!, Marcia!, Marcia!)

7 Likes

Deep breaths, now. Deep breaths. Calm blue ocean. :smile:

15 Likes

Donald J. Trump, a 71-year old Twitter troll, today continued trolling America for a 3rd consecutive day. Winning!

17 Likes

Oh, it was real. One of the MSNBC shows last night rolled the tape…

9 Likes

And the rest of the G20 won’t feel as good as when Obama attended.

17 Likes