Discussion: Trump Bashes 'Grandstanders' Who Quit His Panel In Wake Of Charlottesville

This guy is about to self-immolate.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got assholes. Lots of assholes. Binders full of assholes, in fact. You want assholes? Iā€™ll show you assholes.

Until Trump explains why Bannon is still on his team, there should be more pressure on Trump to continue to renounce the alt right.

2 Likes

Donā€™t be so demeaning to pigs. They are smart, trainable, and pleasant to be aroundā€”none of which can be truthfully said about Trump.

7 Likes

ā€œā€¦I have many to take their place.ā€

Sure, Donnie, sure. Keep telling yourself that.

Wishy-Washy Washing Machines of Wall-Walla, Washington! (H/T: ā€œThis Is A Life?ā€, Looney Tune, 1955)

1 Like

Only donnie would not get the irony of his labeling others as ā€œgrandstandingā€ while so perfectly illustrating it himself.

2 Likes

ā€œThis does not seem very presidential at all.ā€

True. But then again, when has Trump ever seemed presidential?

1 Like

Of course they will! Thatā€™s just crazy talkā€¦

1 Like

Apple just lost my business.

Itā€™s not much but Iā€™m canceling my iCloud storage before it renews. I already started moving away from Apple (different reasons) but I was willing to pay the $1/month to buy the extra storage my phone needed. I wkll now figure out a way to offload my data to Microsoft One Drive or Google Drive instead.

In addition I will make sure I donā€™t subscribe to anything in-app (where Apple gets a cut). Iā€™ll go to the serviceā€™s site instead and subscribe out there. Iā€™ll lose the convenience but I may actually save money (not sure if thatā€™s how it works) but at least Apple wonā€™t get my money for a service someone else is providing.

4 Likes

And Arnold from ā€œGreen Acresā€ would have kicked that orange motherfuckerā€™s ass!

3 Likes

He probably told them to shut the hell up and not draw any more attention to themselves and or him with their stupid shit, he already draws too much by himself.

1 Like

Not sure about just what is is theyā€™re expected to kissā€¦

2 Likes

These are people who are looking to do business outside of the U.S. I will take them at their word that they are offended. But end of the day it is about the Benjamins. Even Donnie should understand this, but then again, maybe not.

2 Likes

He wants every corporate CEO to motorboat his balls.

1 Like

These are the same folks, legitimate business folks, that left him years ago and why he turned to the Russians. They kind of forgot since heā€™s president but itā€™s coming back to them quickly.

I think the number is now 4. It doesnā€™t sound like grandstanding as much as it sounds like they have discovered theTrump council isnā€™t going to accomplish anything of any significance so they can afford to leave. Charlottesville just gave them an excuse. I notice that one of them, at least, didnā€™t even reference Charlottesville. It was just the right thing for him to do.

These defections have to hurt Trump to the quick. His personality just canā€™t handle rejection.

4 Likes

Maybe the CEOs didnā€™t ā€œreallyā€ know Trump till now. I donā€™t see how thatā€™s possible, but they finally came to their senses and realized that association with Trump leaves an indelible stain.

I hear Ivankadonkā€™s International Slave-Labor Designer Rip-Off Shoe Company and Discount Silicone Outlet online store is having a 25%-off sale on patent-leather jackboots this weekend. Just find the coupon code and enter ā€œMillerBannonGorkaā€.
Unfortunately, spray-painted faux gold swastika buckles are extra. But you can find them on the ā€œIlsa, She-Wolf of the SSā€ accessories page of the website.

Itā€™s like all the Germans after WWII: ā€œWhat, Hitler was a Nazi? Who knew?! I mean, he treated his dogs so nice!ā€

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available