Discussion: Trump Attacks Reporter Who Said He Forced Himself On Her: 'Look At Her!'

“Take a look. You take a look. Look at her. And look at her words,” Trump said. “And you tell me what you think. I don’t think so. I don’t think so.”

Once again proving he’s a misogynist.

46 Likes

Oh, Donald, stay classy! /sarcasm

12 Likes

Trump has ISSUES.

What in the world happened to this moral monster?

9 Likes

Here Donald and keep digging.

51 Likes

No, look at you - ugly from the inside out.

44 Likes

My fear .

I just don’t see how we’ll ever be able to seat an impartial jury for these fuckers —

23 Likes

It’s been long enough that the media could have started re-checking the Trump supporters in Congress, etc.
Especially Ryan. He should be destroyed by the way he has handled the Trump problem----politically annihilated.

19 Likes

Predatory behavior is all about power – not sexual attraction or lack thereof – you asshole.

34 Likes

Oddly this reminds me of the weeks I binge-watched Murder One while morning drinking (just after 9/11… I know… brave of me).

Trump is like Richard Cross, Stanley Tucci’s character. Maybe he’s got a tumor as well.

3 Likes

He is fugly… the only reason he got the women he married… was his money. Not his looks.

10 Likes

I guess his defense is he only gropes beautiful women. Go away please. This quote tells us all we need to know.

26 Likes

Actually he has a nice… anus, although it’s not in the usual place.

3 Likes

Ryan is kind of busy right now.

11 Likes

Yeah. I was only 99% sure that the reporter’s allegations were true, but his response eliminates all doubt.

36 Likes

Look at you fat, old fuc!

6 Likes

Uhm…wow. When your best defense against accusations of sexual assault is to imply that you wouldn’t sexually assault an unattractive woman, you probably shouldn’t be talking at all. In addition, when your defense basically amounts to you saying it doesn’t sound like the sort of thing you’d do based on the physical appearance of the accuser, you’re not really defending yourself.

Saying “I don’t think so” works when you’re defending someone else. But whether or not you sexually assaulted someone isn’t something you need to deduce, since you know whether or not it happened. You either deny it or you don’t. Explaining that you don’t think it sounds like the sort of thing you’d do to an unattractive woman isn’t really a denial at all.

25 Likes

Hey lying ryan, can you get any whiter?

3 Likes

Slightly O/T but memorable:

Thanks for the ‘Now Cast’ Nate!

jw1

29 Likes

Yeah, I guess you’d have to grab a ball bat and chase her out of the house. I can see it. A man has to have standards.

58 Likes