Discussion: Trump Attacks NY AG Over Lawsuit: 'I Won't Settle This Case!'

1 Like

Trump attacks the former NY AG, but not the current one, who brought the suit.

This is big, and could be his undoing—especially if he acts like this throughout the case.

37 Likes

You can whine and screech and bray about this all you want, you can talk about Clinton and whatever other distractions you want, but the legal wheels just keep turning, pal. You never seemed to realize that. So take it to trial, you two-bit chiseler. Let everyone see what a crook you are. There’s a few persuadable Republicans out there yet. Help them peel themselves away. Fight your loser jealous enemies! Never show weakness.

You do that. Follow those instincts. I’m sure that’s the right thing.

:innocent:

46 Likes

This steals a bit of thunder and press coverage of the DOJ IG report. And Trump further muffles it by his rantings. Good times.

19 Likes

“I don’t settle cases. I don’t do it because that’s why I don’t get sued very often, because I don’t settle, unlike a lot of other people.” – Donald Wendell Trump, before he settled the “Trump University” case.

Bringing the number of cases he didn’t settle – before he settled them – to 13.

37 Likes

This is also the same guy who did this:

President Donald Trump told G7 leaders that Crimea is Russian because everyone who lives there speaks Russian, according to two diplomatic sources.

Trump made the remarks over dinner last Friday during a discussion on foreign affairs at the G7 summit in Quebec, Canada, one of the diplomats told BuzzFeed News.

The sources spoke on the condition of anonymity as they were not authorised to speak on the matter.

Now that, following Trumpian logic, we are apparently once more the subjects of Her Majesty, I want the government dissolved, followed by a snap election.

35 Likes

Beat me to it. I’m particularly pleased to see Ivanka’s name in this one.

20 Likes

Erm, Donnie? I suspect that “settling” this case is the last thing the NY AG has in mind.

35 Likes

Bring the motherfuckers down.

10 Likes

:laughing:

7 Likes

I guess Pootie talked about more than TT cover stories.

11 Likes

Yup, listened on the radio to CNN and MSNBC top of the hour coverage (9:00am in California) and both led with the Trump lawsuit, preempting the IG report.

Teeheeheeheeee.

18 Likes

Seems calm and reserved. I bet he’s innocent.

13 Likes

Bona fide Russian mole occupying the oval office.

20 Likes

So, Trump was attending a meeting in France I guess:

12 Likes

More like a festering boil, as far as skin features are concerned.

5 Likes

What, if you call something a foundation you have to abide by the rules governing foundations? Who knew.

15 Likes

I wonder how the Cohen SDNY investigation intersects with this?

4 Likes

The lemming herder would rather not abide by any rules.

2 Likes

One of two things always happen when Trump gets sued: he either loses, or he settles. This won’t be any different.

7 Likes