Discussion: Trump Announced DOJ's Mueller Presser -- On Talk Radio -- Before The DOJ Did

1 Like

As if we didn’t know
“The fix is in boys”

White House and Justice Dept. Officials Discussed Mueller Report Before Release

11 Likes

Donnie was just joking, right, Hamhock?

8 Likes

Trump added of Barr… : “He’s been a fantastic attorney general. He’s grabbed it by the horn.”

Well, it actually went down like this:

Chiselin’ Trump: “He’s grabbed it by the pu$$y—I mean the horn.”

4 Likes

Every fucking person in DOJ who looked at or saw this report, or talked to anyone in the white house should have their records subpoenaed, and then be called before House Oversight, and put under oath, detail every pre-release conversation. They need to load up the subpoena canons and start firing.

25 Likes

I don’t know why I torture myself like this, but whenever an outrageous story like this appears, I like to imagine possible NY Times headlines:

“Coordination Between DOJ Head and Target of Investigation Raises Eyebrows”
“For Some, Lack of Firewall Between President and Law Enforcement is Concerning”
“Another Improvised Moment From an Unconventional Presidency”

28 Likes

This is good news.

Means all the Republicans running around this week screaming about how unfair the Mueller Report is weren’t just speculating, they were doing it from a position of knowledge of the contents.

25 Likes

“Innovative Business-Leader President Cuts Through Bureaucratic Red Tape to Streamline Communications”

13 Likes

You’re talking like it’s YOUR Justice Department
It’s Donnie’s personal Justice Department now.
Strictly there to go after his enemies

10 Likes

7 Likes
22 Likes

White House and Justice Dept. Officials Discussed Mueller Report Before Release

Now I got it: Mueller was hired by the administration to investigate its exposure so that it could take the needed steps to guard against any possible consequences.
And, the public paid for it.
Business as usual in Trump world.

4 Likes

Whoever took my bet about the Mueller report already been seen by the White House owes me a barrel of pigshit…

11 Likes

One of these days, I gotta tell you why I don’t fantasy book.

1 Like

He now (at least thinks) he has a department chock full of his own Roy Cohns.

3 Likes

I wish the headline for this article was a little clearer. It’s Barr giving a press release – not the Special Counsel.

6 Likes

Yep that was where Ken Starr was coming from… he has seen the report too.

5 Likes

It’s possible that Barr will be explaining why he did nothing wrong.

4 Likes

“You’ll see a lot of very strong things come out tomorrow,”

What is this supposed to mean -strong things? Strong things as in illegal s/a obstruction of justice and witness tampering?

4 Likes

Chairman Cummings must subpoena his (Barr’s) pasty white fat ass to testify to the Judiciary Committee STAT! This asshole is supposed to be the top law enforcement officer for the people – including Democrats – and not the Orange Shit Stain’s defense attorney.

And while he’s there, question him about the new immigration policy.

12 Likes