Discussion: Trump Again Claims Democrats Are Defending ‘Stone Cold Killers’ MS-13

Between this and Trump’s comments about NFL players this morning, I think the GOP’s midterm elections strategy has become painfully obvious.

5 Likes

The Trump administration has seized on the violent and horrific crimes carried out by members of the MS-13 gang to defend its hardline stance on immigration, using the attacks to perpetuate its narrative of linking illegal immigration with violent crime.

Maybe based on numerous heinous crimes and killings by caucasian military veterans we need to start deporting young white guys recently discharged from the army.

Shades of Willie Horton.

Tweetstorm a-brewin’. Grampa’s having one of his bad days.

Clapper has now admitted that there was Spying in my campaign. Large dollars were paid to the Spy, far beyond normal. Starting to look like one of the biggest political scandals in U.S. history. SPYGATE - a terrible thing!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 24, 2018

Not surprisingly, the GREAT Men & Women of the FBI are starting to speak out against Comey, McCabe and all of the political corruption and poor leadership found within the top ranks of the FBI. Comey was a terrible and corrupt leader who inflicted great pain on the FBI! #SPYGATE

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 24, 2018
1 Like

He doesn’t even know a goddamn thing about MS-13 or what anyone has said for or against them. It’s all just BS he’s heard and repeats from Fox and Sean.

1 Like

Poor ol* Dumpy - you are soooooooooo boring .

1 Like

Trump is a bit of a gang leader himself. His colors are orange and green. He’s a stone-cold racist yo.

After all of this fear-mongering about MS-13 a speaker acknowledges there hasn’t been an MS-13 murder in the area of New York this roundtable is taking place in in more than a year! pic.twitter.com/VZ8RJIauz0
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) May 23, 2018
journalist @thinkprogress

1 Like

How many ways/times are we gonna have to SAY it. The man is a congenital LIAR. He is unable to EVER speak the truth. He lied about what he SAID about ‘animals’ and then lied about the Dems supporting the fictitious BS he pretended to spew. When my kids used to do this I took away all their electronics…

1 Like

He has good ones?

1 Like

Well, when he keeps his mouth shut for a whole day on the golf course it’s a good day for the rest of us.

Only if he clutched his chest and went down from a massive coronary boo boo. THAT would be a good day.

1 Like

You and your loved ones more likely to be negatively impacted by Trump’s policies on the environment and health care than some tattooed MS-13 goons.

1 Like

A few years ago there were a few members of MS-13 in my Queens neighborhood. Everyone from elected officials, law enforcement to community leaders and Curtis Sliwa and the Guardian Angles came together to purge them. No fuss, no fear mongering speechs and they nor their brethren have not returned.
The peak years for gang activity in NYC was that era that Trump and many of his supporters pine for, the 1950’s when over 100 different gangs roamed the streets.

1 Like

My area is heavily Hispanic and there’s been no problem, even though the police believe there are some young kids who see MS-13 as glamorous and so forth. The community seems to be very interested in keeping any actual trouble of that sort to the minimum. These folks are here to help their families at home pay the bills. Trump obviously equates the gang and immigration in his crude, demagogic way. Nothing to do with reality.

1 Like

@NancyPelosi
Tough talk from a man separating innocent children from their parents https://twitter.com/jonallendc/status/999082376046268416

An image of T rump’s ICE Agents in action.

OT: Erm. Trump just canceled the meeting with Kim Jong Un. So I guess there is time for the Mueller sit down?

1 Like

During a roundtable discussion in California last week, Trump claimed that he referred to MS-13 gang members as “animals,” though it wasn’t clear he was speaking only about the gang members in his statement.

Did the Koch brothers write this? It is clear that he was not only talking about the gang members when he said that.

1 Like

Is it just me, or does it look like the letter was drawn up by someone who actually knows how to write but was told by DT to insert things like “totally irrelevant” and “massive and powerful?”

1 Like