Discussion: Trump After Never-Trumpers Denied Vote: 'VAST MAJORITY' Want Me!

1 Like

Well that was true for Hitler as well … (I know, Godwin’s law) … and that worked out so well for Germany.

1 Like

Nihilistic Ethnically Based Hypernationalist Totalitarian Seizure of Power 101: your supporters are simultaneously, an heroic and beleaguered minority persecuted by the debased and impure majority and the vast majority of the people.

14 Likes

Yes, please. More attacks against CNN, Mr Trump. Please proceed - that tactic always works so well.

10 Likes

Sorry Donald, the way things are going so far, the vast majority are with her:

Oh, and can we talk about the size of this man’s ego? Not only is he watching the proceedings of a little nothingburger of a movement, but he has to tweet about it, too?

Dominance politics indeed. I would not be surprised if he has a life-size Hillary Clinton cutout that he uses to mark his territory, nightly.

11 Likes

Trump tweeted that CNN showed “their dumb-one-sided panels” instead of the speaker at the podium who was supportive of him being the party’s nominee.

That wouldn’t be after the speakers and the chair walked off the stage, would it?

7 Likes

‘VAST MAJORITY’ Want Me!

Sorry, Donald. I think that’s the ‘half-vast majority’ that wants you.

19 Likes

Calling Donald a witty guy would be half right?

5 Likes

He is actually right:

Putin: Trump is the smartest Amercian; will make a great POTUS.
ISIL: Trump is right, we love him.
North Korea: Trump is a true leader.
Dems: We want Trump to be Republican Nominee.

4 Likes

No. It would be half wrong and half incorrect.

5 Likes

Trump “CNN is the worst. They go to their dumb, one-sided panels…”

Poor Donald.

He’s Herb Tarlek with a trust fund.

6 Likes

Dimwit would be entirely correct.

4 Likes

You forgot Vlad Pooty-Poot!

5 Likes

So if 40% of 40% want you is that eight-vast?

8 Likes

Donald Trump:

VAST MAJORITY want: Make America Great Again!

Yes, we do want to make America great again. That starts with pounding the GOP so badly in November that they never, ever, again nominate a tax-dodging, climate-denying, race-baiting, violence-inciting, propaganda-pushing, ignorance-advocating, xenophobia-promoting, citizen-conning, vindictive, lying, bullying charlatan like you again.

8 Likes

Goodwins law has been soundly and hopefully put in the trash bin of stupid laws, razors,sayings, and all that spittle, so feel free.

4 Likes

I take it that many of this “vast majority” that support Drumpf must be pro-cotton southerners. This “Raise your Right Hand & Heil” guy wants to “suppress satin.”

THE POWER OF PRAYER
TU, @pastormarkburns. HA.
suppress satin.
one nation under God.#TrumPence #MAGA #TrumpTrain #WOMEN4TRUMP

— Raise ur Right Hand (@RaiseURH) July 18, 2016
2 Likes

I think it’s his id we need to be concerned with.

8 Likes

The vast majority of the lowlifes in the republican party.

2 Likes

My 89 year Republican (Reagan/Bush pictures on the wall) mother just told me she is voting for Hillary. She despises Trump.

7 Likes