Discussion: Trump Advisor Blames Accusers For Bringing ‘Looks Into The Equation’

Its like they aren’t even trying to tell the truth any more. Facts are now completely irrelevant.

28 Likes

“When you (Trump) have somebody claiming that you (Trump) sexually assaulted them (the victims), you (Trump) have brought looks into the equation,” she said.

I’m very pleased to see her make my point for me!

6 Likes

It’s hard for me to believe someone could actually be this stupid – or willing to look this stupid.

24 Likes

“When you have somebody claiming that you sexually assaulted them, you have brought looks into the equation,” she said.

Now that´s a novel way to blame the victim.

10 Likes

She is a complete moron. Not only are they blaming the women for ACCUSING Donald Trump but now they are blaming them for not being attractive enough to accuse him. What is completely egregious is how the Trump Campaign finds these women to come out and make complete horses asses’ out of themselves in support of the Big Man. They will be tossed to the curb soon enough.

14 Likes

It’s like they get together and ask

“***What is the worst possible tack we can take, and how can we make this WORSE?***”

Well Tammy Try-Hard,… you found it!

7 Likes

Even their opinions turn out to be lies

4 Likes

This might sway two dozen idiots out there. It might also, by being so breathtaking stupid, cruel, and ignorant an argument, bring more victims out. Because it’s not about looks or attraction. Anyone who knows the first thing about sexual assault knows that.

But as long as we’re talking about looks, this one may not be an intellectual but damn if she doesn’t have a pointy head.

6 Likes

Trump’s new camaign slogan: “I didn’t say what I said.”

7 Likes

Jesus Christ on toast

2 Likes

You talking about Trump Village or the MSM? :smile:

2 Likes

What a fucking deplorable person. I’m insulted as a human being that someone of my species is spouting such horrendous nonsense.

4 Likes

She is so freaking vile!!

5 Likes

She is an awful person. Chris Hayes often has her on his program, and it’s obvious she has no conscience. When she’s on, a use the mute button so I don’t have to subject myself to her odious nonsense.

4 Likes

It occurs to me that his TV machine surrogates resemble cult members. They exhibit fealty to their cult leader combined with a perspective from inside an alternate reality bubble. Many of them have taken trips to meet Herr Trump and the FSM only knows what took place in those meetings.

5 Likes

The Trump campaign has now moved from the “awfully pathetic” phase into the “grotesquely pathetic” phase.

9 Likes

I’m not sure that the implicit “Our boss would only assault really hot women” is helping their cause among the undecided.

15 Likes

Yes, crime statistics reveal unattractive women aren’t raped. Everybody knows that. It’s self evident. Just like no one steals a Ford Fiesta. I mean, look at one, would you drive one to a Hollywood premiere? C’mon, really?!

4 Likes

For the life of me I cannot understand how any woman could support Trump. Did she sell her soul for 30 pieces of silver?

7 Likes