Discussion: Trump Adviser Defends Melania Speech: 'She Is Not A Politician'

1 Like

"I think it’s unfortunate, but I also think that Melania Trump gave a first speech ever in front of 35 million people. She is not a politician. I certainly hope it doesn’t detract from the other things she said, which included “the greatest privilege on planet earth is to be an American citizen,” Conway said.

Well that speech was a blur and seeing how her hubby’s memory is selective to images and events that please him, could Miss Conway explain why Rudy Giuliani gave a better profile of Trump than his wife did?

3 Likes

I certainly hope it doesn’t detract from the other things she said, which included “the greatest privilege on planet earth is to be an American citizen,” Conway said.

I certainly hope it doesn't detract from the other things she said, which included "the greatest privilege on planet earth is to be an American citizen carrying an AR-15 assault rifle," Conway said.

FIFY
3 Likes

just “about 7 percent” of Melania’s speech was from Obama’s.

So cut her some slack. Show her the same respect shown to Michelle.

Ruh roh. Malignantcia’s toast.

3 Likes

She is not a politician.

And yet most non-politicians know how stupid it was to plagiarize from another speech.

6 Likes

Because he doesn’t have to live with him?

1 Like

She is not a politician. And not particularly bright either. Still she gave about as good a talking as the other unprepared and unrehearsed clowns stumbled through. But she was visible to the audience before they and Donzy got bored and left the convention. It was awfully nice of her to focus attention on Michelle and her ideas by swiping her speech.

2 Likes

that’s the Thom Loverro ‘I only know OJ Simpson on account of what I see on television’ theory. She had three to six weeks to not sound like Zsa Zsa and depending on occasions, she’s done that quite well and defended him very well.

However if its supposed to be more than…than why again did a grumpy old philander not named Trump made Trump almost electable?

Now HuffPo is reporting that her university degree is a lie too. I’m starting to understand the attraction between Melania and Donald.

6 Likes

There are only some many words in the English language. We shouldn’t be surprised if (purely by coincidence) two people speaking at similar events, but separated by eight years, string the same words together in the same order to produce nearly identical sentences nor should we be surprised when those sentences are placed in the same order to produce nearly identical paragraphs.

Statistically, there is a non-zero chance that this could have been an entirely unintended coincidence. And as long as there’s a chance, then it all comes down to selling that statistical glimmer in a really loud and angry voice until the other side gets tired of trying to get a word in and walks away.

Neither is Donny Boy . /s

1 Like

Ah yez. The old million monkeys with typewriters defense.

2 Likes

“She is not a politician.”

No. She’s a thief. Plain and simple.

3 Likes

Let candidate’s wife read Michelle Obama speech in theek accent. Will fire up base.

2 Likes

So’s she’s not a politician.

She’s still a plagiarist.

2 Likes

Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway, a prominent GOP pollster, told the audience that just “about 7 percent” of Melania’s speech was from Obama’s.

And whose speeches was the other 93 percent lifted from?

1 Like