Discussion: Trump Admin To Stop Giving Permits To Spouses Of High-Skilled Immigrants

1 Like

Time to revoke the citizenship of Slovenian models who came on tourist visas and started working.

Followed immediately by any chain migration which happened subsequently.

66 Likes

Hmmmm… who can I be cruel to today?

48 Likes

And all the russkies coming over in droves to have their anchor babies

12 Likes

Yeah, nothing like creating incentives to get smart people to come to our shores.

Not…

12 Likes

When asked why they are restricting spouses of those getting work visas from being able to get employment here, Trump tweeted: “we don’t need more educated people. They don’t vote for me.”

23 Likes

Another day, another soaring piece of stupidity from King Spray Tan and his hateful band.

17 Likes

Does anyone see a pattern of obsession with trying to keep people from coming to the US? Can’t build a wall around airports, so deny family members visas. They, of course, could come for a visit and just accidentally overstay their visa.

10 Likes

The party of family values?

12 Likes

Maybe he intends to continue this spousal visa program for Norwegians (and other light-skinned people).

8 Likes

Interesting timing after him tweeting about the importance of the US being globally competitive in tech just yesterday.

18 Likes

Ahh, but they probably laundered money through Unser Drumpfenfuhrer while buying one of his overpriced, gold plated apartments. What has the tech industry done for him?

6 Likes

So only single immigrants will apply… and then they’ll end up fucking some American and having anchor American babies here…

Why, this will only lead to dilution of the gene pool! What are they thinking…

12 Likes

I have mixed feelings about the skilled-personnel visa programs for a lot of reasons. But barring spouses (and doing it retroactively) is evil and cruel and makes a lot of the problems with the base programs worse.

21 Likes

4 Likes

When trumps family gets split up, I wonder if he would feel empathy then.
Jared to : United States Penitentiary – Atwater, California.
Ivanka to : Bedford Hills, NY
Donny jr. to: Pelican Bay State Prison – Crescent City, California.
Melania and family to: ICE to be deported back to Slovenia
wishful thinking. lol

9 Likes

Good morning, and we are serving ‘this’ delicious turd sandwich today!!!

4 Likes

You seem to know your prison facilities a bit too well…

5 Likes

Trump Admin To Stop Giving Permits To Spouses Of High-Skilled Immigrants

Thereby followed by a dramatic drop of high-skilled immigrants to the country because of this idiotic decision. But that’s the point for haters like tRump, isn’t it? Nothing like shooting ourselves in the foot.

Melania came here on a work visa (actually came here to work without a work visa the first time around) and then later was able to bring her family over (chain migration) followed by her parents recently becoming US citizens (moved to the front of the line). And her father was an avowed communist party member in good standing in his home country. Where is the outrage about that from these tRumpsters?

36 Likes

All I ask for is one morning - one blessed morning - when I’m not ashamed of some new indignity before 900 am.

37 Likes