Discussion: Trump Acknowledges Russia Meddling, Blames Obama For 'No Action'

Just read the summary in Wikipedia. It sounds quite bizarre. The two lead actors committed suicide soon after the film was made.

Durr, we hired Kris Kobach ā€“ who is a really amazing guy doing amazing things, trust me folks I know about amazing things ā€“ and heā€™s going to help us make sure no mexican muslim ill-eagles are voting when they shouldnā€™t, thatā€™s before we kick them all out and build the wall.

1 Like

More than one can play this game.

Obama asked GOP Congressional reps for permission to secure the election process against Russian hacking way before the 2016 Elections. Why did they refuse to do that?

Obama offered states the option to secure their election systems against Russian hacking way before the 2016 Elections. Why did every single red state resist doing that?

6 Likes

It has been stated repeatedly by the Obama administration and the media that they did not want to get involved in the election or even appear to put a thumb on the scale. Tyrannosaurus Rump knows he can no longer pretend the whole thing never happened. While acknowledging Russian Meddling, El Douche Dipshit is being deliberately obtuse on this point to deflect blame from himself. He is as transparent as the toddler he is. And the logic is just absurd. Focus on the authorities who didnā€™t stop the crime for good reason, rather than the criminal conspirators? Thatā€™s fucking pathetic. How much longer do we have to suffer this fool?

4 Likes

@fasolt I was re-arranging the OPā€™s words to get to her real meaning. Something I do sometimes.

Also was mimicking the Trumpistas, who am not spelling sew gud :stuck_out_tongue:

So whatā€™s your hot take on this hot mess, huh?

" And so we were concerned that by making the statement, we might in and of itself be challenging the integrity of the election process itself." Since it did turn out the election process lacked integrity, how did that decision work? I canā€™t believe how so many leading Democrats think downplaying problems with an election think that will make people think the election is OK and theyā€™re not getting robbed by Russia or Republicans.

So itā€™s POTUS Obamaā€™sā€‹ fault?! Is this when LOL would be appropriate? What about BS? Flailing around wildly. Unhinged for all to see. This admin needs to end soon.

Remember, all he has to do is keep things foggy enough to keep his base of morons, which republicans will fear. I believe this dumbing down began with television, no surprise we ended up with the worst example of TV as president

2 Likes

Brilliant- I had to force myself to finish this, it sounds exactly like him and I just tune him out completely whenever I hear him. Well done!

Kudos to TPM for launching an investigative unit. I suspect financial scams will take a disproportionate share of their time, e.g. understanding the Russian Laundromat. In a $90 trillion global economy, ā€œfollow the moneyā€ isnā€™t exactly the easiest job.

2 Likes

Oh this is Rich! Now itā€™s Obamaā€™s fault? How long is stupid thing president? And what is he done about it? Two wrongs do not make a right!
Donald Trump is pathetic.

Did anyone ever tell this jackass that Obama is not in office now? That it is now HIS responsibility for what takes place? Not sure that he knows that yetā€¦

@thinski Sure.

[sung] Put it together and whad'ya got?
[spoken] GOP Special Victims Unit: Death Cult Division
2 Likes

You know what else happened just after the Jonestown ā€œsuicidesā€ whose members and Jones had begun their odyssey in San Francisco? Mayor Moscone and Supervisor Milk were killed nine days later by Dan White who was judged to have eaten too many Twinkies. White committed suicide after spending five years in jail. To some of us here, itā€™s as if these things happened yesterday.

1 Like

Iā€™m finding myself chuckling inappropriately.

I spent a short forever trying to figure out the logic of ā€œthis (Jonestown) happened which caused this (Moscone-Milk murders).ā€ Two sentences. Thatā€™s all I got through.

ā€¦ If only Iā€™d finished reading.

Yes, lgb, itā€™s true.

Heā€™s referring to himself now as ā€œTā€?

Short for T. Rex.

1 Like

The One Terminator?

1 Like

Did anyone mention yet that Tim Ryan wants to stop investigating Russia?
The voters donā€™t want it, and neither do Congressmenā€”according to the group of 4 Ryan represents.
Give the guy a big fucking Ā® by his name.
This is who wants to be minority leader. Heā€™d probably offer up infants for sacrifice to help get Trumpcare passed.

Donald , deflecting , as usual . TANTRUM time .

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available