Discussion: Trump Accuses Fire Marshall Of Voting Clinton After Restricting Rally Goers

2 Likes

Wow. Paranoid much?

23 Likes

As always, Donald “the draft dodging coward and lying, asshole loser” Trump is true to form.

13 Likes

A what process?? Your frontal lobe took a one-way trip to the Seventh Circle quite a few years ago.

41 Likes

Filth. And those of the GOP who condone this man’s candidacy will ultimately be responsible for the ugliness it brings to all of us.

Anyone with an ounce of decency will forever mark BT and AT** as dates in this nation’s History.

• There are people who support Trump out of real ignorance and pain

• There are people who support Trump out of blind GOP loyalty

• The worst are the MSM, FOX and GOP individuals (listening, Les Moonves?) whose support is based on filthy lucre

** BT= Before Trump’s abominable candidacy / AT= After Trump

44 Likes

“Donald Trump teared into a fire marshall …”

I mourn the passing of writers familiar with the nuances of the English language.

93 Likes

Some namby-pambies objected to the way he man-handled the two babies by hoisting them around and shaking them back and forth. But I carry my two miniature pinschers around that way and THEY love it.

Edited for spelling blunders. Somedays I wake up with all the brains of a pithed frog.

28 Likes

Well if he really is a conniving evil Clinton supporter, perhaps he missed an opportunity to let the place fill beyond safe capacity and let the crowd trample themselves.

24 Likes

It’s like watching Whatever Happened To Baby Jane and witnessing Baby Jane’s downward spiral into total insanity.

51 Likes

The past tense of “tear” is “tore” according to my New College Edition of the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language (1976).

While we’re here in the dictionary, did you know that a teal is “[A]ny of several small, widely distributed ducks of the genus Anas, many of which have brightly marked plumage”?

24 Likes

This is the typical Teapublican reaction. Scream and yell about the Fed when complaining about a local law.

Almost every discussion on this subject I have had with a small business owner, some of whom were my boss, has ended with, “You know that is a LOCAL (or state) law, not a Federal law?”

34 Likes

Trump: Dangerous, Delusional, Paranoid

11 Likes

The insanity is the ritualized insanity of the GOP. ONE psychiatric patient does far less damage. The INSTITUTIONALIZED, RITUALIZED insanity is not only far more dangerous, but it gets an Andrea Mitchell interview

28 Likes

Mr. Kahn, the gentleman who called out Drumpf at the DNC for disparaging Muslims (and everybody else), was on Last Word last night and did a masterful job of calling out McTurtle and Eddie Munster for not repudiating the Orange Julius Caesar.

45 Likes

Yeah, that tore me up too.

12 Likes

I miss Ann Richards. I can just imagine her addressing the convention this year.

“Poooooor Don, he can’t help it. He was born with an orange baboon on his head!”

29 Likes

A tweet from a 5-alarm narcissist loony:

"@patrioticpepe: @realDonaldTrump ONLY TRUMP CAN UNITE AMERICA AND FIX OBAMA'S MISTAKES!!! #Trump2016 pic.twitter.com/yB72Bm2muM"

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 30, 2016

2 Likes

“Civilian of the Year”

Trump: If this liberal was “Civilian of the Year” then I am “Businessman of the Century”.

2 Likes

And did you know a group of geese on the ground are a “gaggle” but when in flight they are a “skein”? Important stuff.

10 Likes

Well, if Mr.Lacey wasn’t a Hillary supporter before, he is now.

Keep running your mouth donald, you’re the best ad that HRC has.

28 Likes