Discussion: Trouble In Fox Paradise? Hannity Calls Shep Smith 'So Anti-Trump'

1 Like

Fox News is in almost as much disarray as the Republican Party.

16 Likes

How dare Smith compare WH statements on one day to their statements on the next. Fake news!

23 Likes

Anti-Trump is the same as pro-truth, or anti-stupid, and the GOP will spin it as “being anti-stupid is un-American, and that’s not the America I remember from my youth!”

\derp

11 Likes

Not having seen Shep Smith in a blue dress, I don’t know if he’d wear it as well as Hannity does.

11 Likes

Shep is a newsman and Hannity is a hairball.

21 Likes

Fox-WH-propaganda-machine in-fighting with Fox-elements-showing-signs-of-sanity.

For some reason I find this hysterically funny.

6 Likes

While recording his podcast in his car, British comedian Justin Moorhouse got upset at a bad driver he screamed, “You idiot!! You are so f**king Brexit!!”

Hannity is “So f**king Trump!!”

7 Likes

Fox Paradise? I’ll take hell, please!

6 Likes

I’m thinking Shep is secretly a major shareholder in News Corp.

2 Likes

Whenever the manipulative king who created an empire dies, the resulting power and authority vacuum guarantees that it will fly apart at the seams when the egos of the survivors assert themselves. Fox is starting to resemble the smoking remnants of Yugoslavia after Tito died.

Given that I think Hannity is the single most loathsome yet clownish asshole anywhere on TV, the internecine wars at Fox put a big smile on my phiz.

22 Likes

When your unspoken motto amounts to “We’re in the idiot’s corner” you’re swimming upstream.

8 Likes

If anyone at Fox is anti Trump, I consider that a positive development.

6 Likes

Speaking of smoking remnants, here’s another solid Republican who eviscerates today’s Trumplican Party:

"How did the party of Ronald Reagan’s moral clarity morph into that of Donald Trump’s moral vacuity? Russia’s intelligence operatives are among the world’s best. I believe they made a keen study of the American political scene and realized that, during the Obama years, the conservative movement had become ripe for manipulation. Long gone was its principled opposition to the “evil empire.” What was left was an intellectually and morally desiccated carcass populated by con artists, opportunists, entertainers and grifters operating massively profitable book publishers, radio empires, websites, and a TV network whose stock-in-trade are not ideas but resentments.

If a political officer at the Russian Embassy in Washington visited the zoo that is the annual Conservative Political Action Conference, they’d see a “movement” that embraces a ludicrous performance artist like Milo Yiannopoulos as some sort of intellectual heavyweight. When conservative bloggers are willing to accept hundreds of thousands of dollars from Malaysia’s authoritarian government to launch a smear campaign against a democratic opposition leader they know nothing about, how much of a jump is it to line up and defend what at the very least was attempted collusion on the part of a brain-dead dauphin like Donald Trump Jr.?"

17 Likes

So this is basically two minions of General Zog complaining about how Perry White won’t run any puff pieces about their boss?

8 Likes

Shep buckin’ for CNN?
Hannity buckin’ for Sinclair?
Tastes Great!
(redacted)

3 Likes

Hannity was apparently in such psychological distress from hearing Shep Smith recount the Dons Jr. & Sr.'s actual words that he blanked out Chris Wallace’s emphatic concurrence with Smith’s points.

Is Hannity bound for Sinclair? He can sub for White House discard Boris Epshteyn.

8 Likes

Widdle Seanie Hannity, age 6, is going to take his ball and go home!

3 Likes

WOW. Those cuts are surgically precise and accurate. Thanks for the link.

4 Likes

Some folks at Fox just realize the crazy shit they promote to get views really is crazy shit and will bring ruin to the US if it’s every really implemented. Hannity, on the other hand, is a true believer and ready to drink the kool-aide.

4 Likes