Discussion: Top Trump Aide Denies Melania Trump Lifted From Michelle Obama Speech (VIDEO)

Melanie’s speech was to be the highlight of Monday’s convention. Looks like it was a success.

18 Likes

ROTFLMAO ! Couldn’t of happen to a more deserving crew.

11 Likes

The Trumps may well want to stonewall over the lifting of words, however impossible to refute, in order to keep that as the focus. The focus should really be on the effective admission, no matter how they cast it, that the wonderful sentiments they laud in Melania are the same as those they scoff at from Michelle, which would be unthinkable in Trump, or GOP, world.

13 Likes

Nice parsing. Of course she didn’t do it. The speech was ghostwritten, just as her hubby’s Art of the Scam was ghostwritten.

14 Likes

Ah yes Paul " Baghdad Bob " Manafort
We have a 40 point advantage over Hillary, We don’t need to worry. We’ve never been encumbered by reality why should we start now.

Seriously folks , the incompetency is breathtaking , just breathtaking.
Every show all morning with the split screen and the EXACT words coming out of her mouth.
This it what people will remember , not the superstars Duck Dynasty Guy , Scott “hasbeen” Baio, Pig slayer Ernst and weepy mom (more about that later)

14 Likes

She probably copied it, thinking no-one would notice.
And no-one in Trumps campaign did - just the rest of the intelligent world.

7 Likes

“Make America MIchelle Obama Again”

---- Melania Trump

22 Likes

Manzeil FTW!
So stealing that

6 Likes

“To think that she would do something like that, knowing how scrutinized her speech was going to be last night is just really absurd,” he said.

I’m sorry, Paul, but the “nobody could possibly be that stupid” excuse doesn’t work for this campaign. You’ve surely been there long enough to realize this. I mean, nobody could be stupid enough to criticize the popular governor of Ohio in his home state either, but you did it.

22 Likes

Up next, bitching about the chlorine. Brought to you by someone who crapped in the pool.

1 Like

I prefer to call it plagiarism…or kudos to my " group of writers"

5 Likes

Top Trump Aide Denies Melania Trump Lifted From Michelle Obama Speech

Top Trump Aide Denies Earth is Round

Calls idea "absurd" and insists the earth is flat and stationary at the center of the universe. "I mean, if it were moving I'd surely be able to tell", he said.
9 Likes

in the interview with Cuomo, Manafort acted like a man who was one inch from the end of the gangplank (he also seemed medicated and/or exhausted).

3 Likes

Paraphrased excuse from Manafort: “I mean, come on, would we be so stupid? Would anyone involved in our campaign really be that stupid?”

Sometimes rhetorical questions aren’t your friend.

13 Likes

The reason the speech writer won’t be fired is because his name is Jared Kushner

8 Likes

Manny, do you REALLY need someone to answer that rhetorical question for you? Of course y’all are that stupid. You’ve proven it beyond a shadow of a doubt on multiple occasions.

5 Likes

Sign above Campaign Headquarters…
All ye who enter , abandon all hope.

2 Likes

Curses you beat me to it :smile:

3 Likes

What a liar. I need Trump to go on TV and say the same damn thing: show the world how you assholes will lie (with a straight face) about any and everything!