Discussion: Top Staffer Says Carson Talks To Many People On Foreign Policy 'All The Time'

Discussion for article #242954

Talkin foreign policy at Uncle Ben’s

16 Likes

Damage control only works when the damage is controllable…

11 Likes

Agreed. How do you say, “Well, you see, I’m a kook,” and not expect to take a hit?

2 Likes

“All of them…” Oh, wait… I think I heard that one before!

17 Likes

the Times took “advantage of an elderly gentleman.”

By printing what he said?

13 Likes

Carolyn Ryan, the Times’ senior editor for politics, told Politico that Williams himself suggested the Times give Clarridge a call.

“Mr. Clarridge was the only adviser whose name was given to us by Armstrong Williams,” Ryan reportedly told Politico.

And it really doesn’t work when the damage control people are inflicting the damage.

And just to set the record straight…Williams is the one who was assuring everyone that Carson’s China comment was going to be revealed as dead on the money in the next few days…a week ago.

13 Likes

Aptitude…what an apt word to bring ito this conversation…here he is during the test…

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/20150818/5241180/aptitude-test-o.gif

3 Likes

"Dr. Carson talks to 13 or 14 people on foreign policy all the time,” Williams said.

I call Bull Shit. Names, please.

3 Likes

The drive through staff at Taco Bell?

6 Likes

C’mon brosef…be fair…you know he prefers Popeye’s for its salads…

3 Likes

Yep. And when he goes down–and he will go down in a rainbow of flames–it’ll be the librul media’s fault.

3 Likes

I believe he talks to that many, doesn’t remember squat, but yeah he talks to them.

2 Likes

talks to a handful of people about foreign policy “all the time.”

And they are getting pretty damn tired of hearing:

Remind me again, is it the one ending in “q” or the one ending in “n” that is a tool being used by Satan to prevent the end times and the return of Christ?

5 Likes

Press: Dr. Carson, who do you talk to to get your foreign policy advice?

Dr. Carson: I’ve talked to most of them again with a great appreciation…

Press: But like which ones specifically? I’m curious that you—

Dr. Caron: All of 'em, any of 'em that, um, have, have been in front of me over all these years.

5 Likes

“I’ll find em and bring em to ya”

1 Like

you guys… SHUT UP!

Don’t you want to see Hillary debating Ben Carson next fall?

2 Likes

Bean-fucking-go.

There was a time in my life when I liked watching sausage being made but that’s all behind me now.

2 Likes

All Ben needs to say about foreign policy is that he wants to keep the foreigns out ! —

2 Likes