Discussion: Top Oversight Dem Accuses Pruitt Of Manipulating FOIA To Cover Up Scandals

1 Like

There isn’t enough FOIA manipulation on the planet to cover up all Pruitt’s countless scandals.

Lock Him Up!

27 Likes

More true than ever:

"The pollution is coming from inside the agency!!"

36 Likes

NothIng is going to happen to Pruitt. He’s tRump’s buddy. And he’s carrying the water for the Koch brothers.

9 Likes

Wow. Whodathunkit?

I am shocked, shocked, to find that Pruitt is abusing his office and FOIA process to obscure his scandals.

7 Likes

Why is anyone surprised?

Some tree hugger is gonna go 2nd amendment on his ass…

5 Likes

That you, Pruitt? Oh well, better you spend your time commenting on TPM attempting to justify your security detail instead of taking more steps to destroy the environment.

7 Likes

Would it be impolite to note that Pruitt can gut the EPA with impunity – and destroy the environment daily – because of all those Green Party supporters who voted against Sec. Clinton?

Because if it would be rude, then I won’t mention it.

43 Likes

OT, but wanna know why Donald pardoned Dinesh D’Souza? See poster for his latest movie:

6 Likes

He’s gonna be the EPA Chief until Fox and Friends say he isn’t.

11 Likes

What is it about the far left?

They run circles around the right when it comes to operational stupidity…

6 Likes

“The Honorable Scott Pruitt”? At what point can we do away with that laughable title?

11 Likes

[quote=“irasdad, post:8, topic:73333”]
Would it be impolite to note that Pruitt can gut the EPA with impunity – and destroy the environment daily – because of all those Green Party supporters who voted against Sec. Clinton?
[/quote]Well, those hacked DNC and Podesta emails were quite disturbing, and those Wall Street speeches, and some of the pants suits, and the clouds over her candidacy, and, of course …

9 Likes

D’Souza knows he can always return to the same trough of right wing nut jobs, conspiracy theorists, right wing evangelicals, climate change cranks, and Roseanne fans and relieve them of their money. These folks gobble down this hornswaggle in amounts that would make a hot dog eating contest grand champion blush.

9 Likes

Don’t mention it. :smile:

1 Like

Has there been another appointee in any modern administration who has been given a wider berth for corruption than Pruitt? I need some historical analogies…

9 Likes

Now that’s hitting below the apophasis.

7 Likes

Pruitt’s still around for a reason

4 Likes

What’s modern?

I think you have to look back to Warren Harding, Sec Interior Albert Fall, and the Teapot Dome scandal to see the likes of the Dishonorable Administrator Scott Pruitt.

3 Likes

Oh Scotty, you lovable scamp, up to more hilarious hijinks I see! Here, have a nice refreshing glass of GFY for all that amazing effort.

2 Likes