Discussion: Top African-American Trump Surrogate Tweets Cartoon Of Clinton In Blackface

Between his public pronouncements, speeches, and now this, Pastor (?) Burns has proved himself to be as viciously and offensively bigoted as all of the right-wing, alt.right, KKK, and white supremacist trolls that support Trump. He should start appearing in white-face

9 Likes

http://file2.answcdn.com/answ-cld/image/upload/f_jpg,w_672,c_fill,g_faces:center,q_70/v1452184685/vytk6vbgnv3zfo4xkhrh.jpg

2 Likes

He’s not confused and I’m guessing he’s not stupid either. What he is a craven asshole who has gotten extremely wealthy off the backs of his parishioners and by being a GOP tool who sells out his community to the highest bidder. Stupid and confused are far, far too kind.

27 Likes

Need another steering wheel, plucky? Road trip?

4 Likes

It isn’t just the black face either. He insulted his own race with condescending references to “hot sauce” and dumbed-down language. I hope this moves Donald’s 1-3% African-American support to negative numbers.

9 Likes

LLLMAO We’re getting there. But I have a feeling the line to slap the taste out of this man’s mouth is very, very long.

8 Likes

I can’t say I’m an expert in these things, but only America seems to have a created a long-standing economic niche for professional validators of majority bigotry by members of the targeted minorities.

21 Likes

His a$$ is being kicked in his Twitter feed. That will show him how not to be a racist jerk.

6 Likes

This should really help trump with his outreach to black voters

6 Likes

Not sure who “Branco” is, but he/she certainly supports my argument that conservatives have NO sense of humor.

Hateful rhetoric, racism, sexism, homophobia are not funny. Not a single one of them seems to get that. This cartoon sure says a lot about the person who drew it and anyone who would forward it thinking it’s funny. Yuk.

Just looked him up on Wikipedia. He doesn’t have a Wikipedia page. Enough said.

4 Likes

And Jesus Christ, I swear there was a brief period of a decade or two when grotesquely racist political cartoons weren’t syndicated or countenanced by publications that had MSM pretensions. For twenty, maybe thirty years there, the only place you’d see that kind of filth was in those vile broadsides the Klan would sneak around and jam into your door or put under your wiper blade when you weren’t around. And now, every goddamn time you turn around and you find these stomach churning cartoons ostensibly being syndicated to real papers that are like something Julius Streicher would have published in Der Sturmer floating around.

24 Likes

Apparently, you’re not allowed to call these people including tRump “psychopaths”, or people in the MSM like ChuckyT will try to slap you down for being discourteous. If only that same rule applied the other way around. Unfortunately, it does not.

8 Likes

From what I gathered from a youtube video I just watched, he started cartooning in 2010 after losing a job. His cartoons have been used by Teabaggers and those in the Patriot movement. Pretty much the same elements you’d expect from a tRump supporter. Those far-right extremist groups seem to have taken a shine to him.

3 Likes

Self hate is a terrible thing that eats at your soul. No amount of bible reading can remedy that.
Wish him luck.

8 Likes

With this kind of outreach Trump is liable to get one to two percent of the African American vote.

3 Likes

I noticed Check Todd’s self-righteous indignation yesterday, too. He was really on his high horse about the use of the descriptor “psychopath.” I also noticed that he wasn’t the least bit bothered when Donald called Hillary a bigot or “crooked” or when Trump supporters made medical diagnoses of candidate Clinton.

15 Likes

They really don’t get that having a couple of bonafide sellouts trashing Clinton and Obama does them absolutely no favors with black voters because we know better than anyone just exactly what these people are and what they’re up to. But then I guess this is yet another one of the those moves designed to try to fool white women into thinking Trump isn’t really racist.

18 Likes

Forget the voters. I hope the elders in his religion pull him from the pulpit and if they don’t, I hope the flocks abandon his church like a stampede.
It isn’t that he supports Trump (he has a right to do so), but that HE as a black man in a position of leadership uses such an image knowing what it represents to go after someone else.
I hope all the black people who would be howling bloody murder if a white person did this, start howling now that one of us is the perpetrator.

3 Likes

So the 2012 autopsy and rebranding has turned into Bamboozled.

5 Likes

I was reading about an interview renice gave…now the gop is trying to act like aa are their new besties. That dog won’t hunt because the aa haven’t forgotten how badly the gop has treated the first aa president. Nice try though😳

5 Likes