Discussion: TN House Speaker Falls To Mounting Scandals, Will Resign In Coming Weeks

1 Like

A precedent for the PPresident?

5 Likes

Thoughts and prayers.

7 Likes

The hits stacked up in the form of
1.sexist and racist texts,
2.alleged attempts to get an activist tossed in jail and
3.drug use on government property.
What’s the big Deal . The President does it and he’s got full support (-1) of the Republican pparty

2 Likes

Of course, if this is reported on FoxNews, there will surely be a big fluorescent “(D)” placed after Mr. Casada’s name.

8 Likes

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy!

3 Likes

Dear Glen,

Sorry you got caught!

Thongs and prawns, bitchola!

L, D

1 Like

“Resign In Weeks”?

WTF?!

If he was a Democrat, the TN GOP would build a time machine and make him resign 20 years beforehand.

3 Likes

I thought locker room talk was Constitutionally protected free speech?

2 Likes

“When I return to town on June 3, I will meet with Caucus leadership to determine the best date for me to resign as Speaker so that I can help facilitate a smooth transition,” he said in a statement obtained by TPM.

Now would not be soon enough in my book. Got to be a reason he’s waiting.

1 Like

2 Likes

…and nothing will change in Tennessee. Just a different body up front.

4 Likes

“Although I am wanted for the murder of 34 members of my immediately family and the neighbor’s pedigree chihuahua, I will surrender to the police after my June 12th tanning salon appointment.” - Glen Casada (TN - Asshole)

5 Likes

So the takeaway here is what? Tennessee GOP Cocksuckers have a sense of shame while many Alabama GOP cocksuckers are perfectly fine with having a pedophile as their senator?

1 Like

“Once the scandals continued unabated with a new one every day, I was not surprised that the Republicans decided it was just not tenable,” he concluded.

If only this were true at the national level…

9 Likes

Oh Donnie, this guy is paving the way for you.

1 Like

Yep, he’s done.

2 Likes

How about we build a Wall of Shame in the Potomac swamp and decorate it with the profiles of all the bad political actors?

If you come to a fork in the road, take it.
Yogi Berra

1 Like

Why on earth would he fight for this? He’s got a cushy berth at fox or a lobbying firm just waiting for him, with twice the pay and no hassles.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available